• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle tower help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hsb39

Tanks never work as well in 2v2, especially annoyers (Tanky attackers work great though), and anyway, never use Brightpowder and/or Double Team, it's unfair to the 1 or 2 opponents that luck is actually on your side against. Power Trick Suckle can work as long as you have access to Trick Room and follow me. Sandstorm can be useful because of the boosted SDef. As for that Single Battle strategy, NON Choice Sweeper (but not one that gets owned by something like Skarm, Bliss or Bronzong) or a Tanky attacker (Togekiss I think works great as last place backup).

zetsu

Akatsuki rules!!!
Tanks never work as well in 2v2, especially annoyers (Tanky attackers work great though), and anyway, never use Brightpowder and/or Double Team, it's unfair to the 1 or 2 opponents that luck is actually on your side against. Power Trick Suckle can work as long as you have access to Trick Room and follow me. Sandstorm can be useful because of the boosted SDef. As for that Single Battle strategy, NON Choice Sweeper (but not one that gets owned by something like Skarm, Bliss or Bronzong) or a Tanky attacker (Togekiss I think works great as last place backup).

OK! thanks! Togekiss Is now on consideration.......

power_of_lightning

little spark trainer
maybe Garchomp i think to give advantage of sandstorm...and i think that double team-rest is neccessey for Schuckle:p

xgina

Banned
i was wondering when i posted in this thread becuase i saw it and didnt remember posting then realized you were bumping a month old thread hahaha

seriously if we had any more advice for you we would've posted it ages ago

zetsu

Akatsuki rules!!!
i was wondering when i posted in this thread becuase i saw it and didnt remember posting then realized you were bumping a month old thread hahaha

seriously if we had any more advice for you we would've posted it ages ago

You know, that makes perfect sense!

Bumping threads is against the rules.

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.