• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Tower Help :((

Status
Not open for further replies.

kemal07

i really want to get the battle fontier of hoen completed first then i want to move on to sinnohs battle frontier.

i find the battle tower quite difficult well i supose it is a random number of pokemon in the challenge but i need pokemon good enough to actually beat it

ive been using swampert, salamence and a mix between manectric and hariyama.

i am training my beldum now .

what team should i use that will help me get to salon maiden? what moves what did u guys do to get to her?

Mupen64 Man

Hitmonlee
This combination got me 303 wins in a row.

Hitmonlee

Moves:
Hijumpkick
Reversal
Mega Kick
EarthQuake

Typhlosion

Moves:
EarthQuake
Fire Blast
Brick Break
Arial Ace

Latios

Moves:
Ice Beam
Thunder Bolt
Dragon Claw
Phycic

kemal07

sounds like a good team 303!!!! i can only freakin get up to 27 loool :D

i reallyneed help :((i havnt got my gambeoy advance so i can trade from firered etc. i only have ds so theres no way of me trading :(( i need to fink but cant find a way

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Please ask help questions in the subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.