• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Tower Hint

Status
Not open for further replies.

djbrayster

Coral Eye Trainer
Err.. is horsea better than dratini? as I tried this on doubles with two dratini at level 5. both max hp and speed using hp up and carbos. and still kept getting shot down and got as far as the pilloswine and crowbat combo! EQ did everyone in!

Also how many vitamins can you use max on a pokemon?
I know its 10 of one item but is there a limit of say 30 items can be used or can you max all the stats?

Jay Fredo

Thunder Trainer
Have you ever tried this? Catch a Level 3 Pikachu in Viridian Forest, evolve it to Raichu with Thunderstone and then trade it for a Level 3 Electrode on Cinnabar Island. The Electrode will have a very high speed of 12 or 13 and will only have Sonicboom and Screech. Mind you, with Sonicboom?s 20 HP damage all the time, the other Level 3 pokemon in the Battle tower should get sweeped easily and won?t be able to attack before Electrode because of its fast speed rating at such a low level. Bring a Level 3 Raichu just for backup. Teach the electric pokemon some good moves to aside Electrode?s Sonicboom. It should be as effective as a Dragon Raging Level 5 pokemon.

blaziken's_charizard said:
-_-... and your point....

And this was my idea first, so try don't to SAY it was your, but you were a newb. so... nuff said...

Oh be quiet BC. People probably thought of this ages ago, before you. So get off your high horse before you fall off and break your neck. The newer members would've still benefitted from this, so don't act like everyones seen it before..

Last edited:

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
blaziken's_charizard said:
-_-... and your point....

And this was my idea first, so try don't to SAY it was your, but you were a newb. so... nuff said...

And you act like one most of the time. ;/

Anyway, I might try this once my DS has charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.