• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Tower Squad Singles

Hey guys, i just whipped up this team and its doin really good so far, i mean i only won like 4 battles, but i wanna see wht other people think of it.

Lead
Ninjask
Focus Sash
252 hp/6attk/252 spd
Protect
Sub
Swords dance
Baton Pass

Jask is my set up man, i usually protect, swords dance, baton pass to this guy

Electivire
Leftovers
252 attk, 252 speed, 6 def
Thunder punch
Fire punch
Ice punch
Cross Chop

Pretty much covers all types for atleast nutrual damage, OHKO most after a +1 Swords dance from jask

Gengar
Black Sludge
252 Sp attk 252 speed, 6 hp
Shadow ball
SLudge bomb
Trick
Taunt

Havn't used him yet, hes my I.C.E. poke, hits everything with his redic spattk for atleast some damage, recovers some hp with black sludge and can throw it at an opponent when needed

well thts my team, rate it up

Hey guys, i just whipped up this team and its doin really good so far, i mean i only won like 4 battles, but i wanna see wht other people think of it.

Lead
Ninjask
Adamant Nature(+Att, -SpA)(his speed is already so damn high.)
Focus Sash
252 hp/6attk/252 spd
Protect
Sub
Swords dance
Baton Pass

No Comments.
Electivire
Adamant/Jolly Nature
Life Orb, Choiceband/scarf
Thunder punch
Earthquake
Ice punch
Cross Chop

Pretty much covers all types for atleast nutrual damage, OHKO most after a +1 Swords dance from jask
The types Fire is SE to are already covered by Ice Punch wnd Cross Chop, and Earthquake will work well.
Gengar
Timid/Modest Nature
Black Sludge
Shadow ball
Thunderbolt
HP {Fighting}/Focus Blast

Trick
Taunt isn't the best choice. Gengar won't be there to stick around with it's defences. Hidden Power Fighting for better coverage, and Focus Blast if you'll sacrifice power for accuracy, or if you don't get the right IV's, and Thunderbolt for more coverage.
Havn't used him yet, hes my I.C.E. poke, hits everything with his redic spattk for atleast some damage, recovers some hp with black sludge and can throw it at an opponent when needed

Comments in Bold.

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x

Lead
Ninjask
Focus Sash
252 hp/6attk/252 spd
x-scissor
slash
Swords dance
Baton Pass

Electivire
Leftovers
Thunder punch
Fire punch
Ice punch
Cross Chop

a bit camerupt weak, i suggest replacin fire punch for earthquake or something

Gengar
Black Sludge
Shadow ball
SLudge bomb
Thunderbolt
Explosion

focus less on ninjask's atk raising for electivire and try stronger, more enduring mon such as rhyperior or dragonite

Lead
Ninjask
Focus Sash
Adamant nature
252 hp/6attk/252 spd
Protect
X-Scissor
Swords dance
Baton Pass

Regardless of him being a set up lead or not, it needs X-Scissor over Substitute. Reason being is your explanation. You Protect, Swords Dance, then GTFO, right? Since there's no mention of Substitute here, you'll need a damaging move in case both of your other Pokemon die.

Electivire
Life Orb
Jolly nature
252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
ThunderPunch
Earthquake
Ice Punch
Cross Chop

Earthquake over Fire Punch, Life Orb over Leftovers. It'll be faster than most things after the speed passed from Ninjask, so it can afford the Life Orb as it will hardly be hit. Could consider Expert Belt if you don't like recoil.

Gengar
Black Sludge/Life Orb
Timid nature
252 Sp attk 252 speed, 4 hp
Shadow ball
Thunderbolt
Focus Blast
Explosion

Thunderbolt and Focus Blast for coverage, Tricking Black Sludge isn't worth it when you're a all out sweeper. Explosion hits things hard that you don't seem to like killing, but Brightpowder is a bitch.

Only problems I see are Double Teamers and OHKO spammers, which is the case with a lot of teams but meh.

thnx for the help peeps, i'll let you kno how far i get