• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Tower Team Building Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Pro)bopass

Certified Behemoth
My new streak is 36 while using Starmie, Metagross and Dragonite.
Quick Claw is what got me :/ Hax just dominated, so I think I might start using subs, honestly.

I always thought that was a given, you probably should. /:

SSPt17

Rare Trainer
wow!thanks a lot..you opened my eyes about the real battling strategy. I used to be a purely offensive trainer and i teach my pokemon moves regardless of their EVs. I find this post really helpful and i truly appreciate it. I have so much to learn.

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
thanks v much, someone just reccomended this thread to me and its great! if you have some time, please check out my hg wi-fi team overview, i need help and reviews!

Tancar911

V Where's Squirtle?
My battle tower team is:

Metagross
+attack, -spattack
Zen headbutt
Thunderpunch
Earthquake
Meteor mash

Heavy hitter, maxed attack and speed evs, he gets hard almost anything ive seen. Almost impossible to OHKO from what ive seen.

Tyranitar
+speed, -spdefence
Thunderpunch
Icepunch
Earthquake
Stone edge

The backup. Has ice punch and earthquake to deal anything that took out metagross by chance. Havent, but am thinking of redoing and ev training

Heracross
+attack,-spattack
Superpower
Stone edge
Mgahorn
Swords dance

Maxed attack and speed again, i use him to counter any dark, psychic, and fighting types that ruin tyranitar. Thanks

Tancar911

V Where's Squirtle?
Sorry for double post, but the below team is for getting the darn 100 streak in soulsilver. Help would be nice

CMHennigan

Sorry for double post, but the below team is for getting the darn 100 streak in soulsilver. Help would be nice

I would say swap one of them for a special sweeper. As it stands right now you have 3 physical attackers and a team with a good physical wall, or even worse two, could spell game over for you.

Tancar911

V Where's Squirtle?
Magnezone over heracross then?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.