• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Tower Team-EX I

Ampy

Light The Stars
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52858&page=80

Omigod. Does anyone have a decent method of restraining laughter? I really need it right now.

Terry GTFO, this is ****ing ****. You're obviously lying since you can't give us any ****ing proof, and everytime the subject comes up you change the subject. You're really starting to ****ing piss me off, even more then my over use of F-bombs in the this post.

"Requests Lock :D"

[GS]

Staring at my phone
This. Is. Epic.

@Terry: Until you start taking good advice from
people who obviously know more than you, stop
lying about things that are obviously untrue, and
stop being outrageously overconfident in your
"skills" no one will ever take you seriously.

I'm sure there's more I'm missing, but I'm at a
loss. Did I say "obviously" enough?

AlCario

Banned
Terry, please don't defend your lies. By doing so you are digging the hole you are sinking into so quicky that soon it will become bottomless. Just try and respect your betters.

I have nothing more to add.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
To think this all started with a little PM I sent to DrDimentio three days ago...

Congratulations, Terry - Peterko recognises your existence.

But he ain't happy about it.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
ungulateman said:
Congratulations, Terry - Peterko recognises your existence.

But he ain't happy about it.
The temptation to sig this is so unbelievably massive.

@ Terry, I don't think there's any point in this thread anymore. You know exactly what you have to do to redeem this situation, and if you don't do it, then it's not our problem. It's yours.