• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Tower Team - Please give advice

archytype22

Alright all, this is my (mostly) Battle Tower team - I will also be using it against real opponents, not just the AI so keep that in mind...

;444; Garchomp @???
Nature: Adamant; Trait: Sand Veil
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Swords Dance
- ???

;242; Blissey @Leftovers
Nature: Modest; Trait: Serene Grace
- Softboiled
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

I have yet to decide on my third pokemon... any suggestions that go well with the above team would be very helpful

Thanks all

dragonite1

dragon tamer
for your third pokemon i reckon a special seeper would fit in nicely. for gchomps last move, fire fang or stone edge would work well

turtlover

try a porygon-z as special sweeper with adaptability

^thats debatable...

Stone edge/Fire fang on Garchomp's last.

w/ calm mind bliss, PZ would be useless....You can pretty much go anywhere from here, special, physical, or mixed....

Metal Fenix

Missing-Nin
U should have Bold for Blissey!!!