• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Tower team RMT

Surfer pikachu

Toorchiic!
;482;
Azelf@Life orb
Relaxed
Levitate
6attk/252Spd/252SpA
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Nasty plot
Explosion

Explanation: Like all the Azelf's but I can grab another azelf with another nature but he is able to outrun somethings in the BT

;272;
Ludicolo@Leftovers
Timid
Rain dish
222HP/200Spd/86SpA
Energy ball
Leech seed
Substitute
Rain dance

Explanation: Use this guy as a semi-annoyer

;445;
Garchomp@???
Adamant
Sand veil
6HP/252Attk/252Spd
EQ
Outrage
SD
Fire fang

Explanation: My Physical Attacker

Edit: I edited the items but I need an item for garchomp what it could be?

Last edited:
You don't need Aerial Ace on Garchomp. Depending on what set you want, you should strongly consider Swords Dance over Aerial Ace to boost her Attack to insane levels. Either that, or put Stone Edge over Aerial Ace, and Fire Fang over Flamethrower, with a Choice Band attached.

Ludicolo's Rain Dance is going to weaken your Garchomp and Azelf's Fire moves. :/ You'll want a different kind of set.

Ludicolo (Calm/Timid Nature) @Leftovers
-Leech Seed
-Protect
-Surf/Energy Ball
-Toxic/Ice Beam

Surfer pikachu

Toorchiic!
You don't need Aerial Ace on Garchomp. Depending on what set you want, you should strongly consider Swords Dance over Aerial Ace to boost her Attack to insane levels. Either that, or put Stone Edge over Aerial Ace, and Fire Fang over Flamethrower, with a Choice Band attached.

Ludicolo's Rain Dance is going to weaken your Garchomp and Azelf's Fire moves. :/ You'll want a different kind of set.

Ludicolo (Calm/Timid Nature) @Leftovers
-Leech Seed
-Protect
-Surf/Energy Ball
-Toxic/Ice Beam

So I have to put SD and Fire fang on my garchomp
And ludicolo I think that i will put energy ball and ice beam but i like rain dance because the ability rain dish and i think taht ludicolo will bemy last pokemon on the field or the first one I don't know that is why I want rain dance on it

arceus03

Relaxed on Azelf is bringing you nowhere o_O
Naive/Hasty is a better option.
And you already have Fire Fang on Garchomp, so Thunderbolt is an option on Azelf.

The receptionist lady will pwn you for having Lefties on Azelf and Ludicolo XD
Life Orb for Azelf. Nothing like x2 SAtk + x1.3 boost, eh? And when you're low on health you can just go boom.

Poke-friend

Wayward Traveler
Hmmm...

Ludicolo @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
Ability: Swift Swim/Rain Dish
-Leech Seed
-Sunny Day
-Solar Beam
-Protect/Focus Blast/Ice Beam

I figured, if not rain, why not sun?

Surfer pikachu

Toorchiic!
I ve looking that if I put rain dance on ludicolo I will put thunder instead off thunderbolt on Azelf is that a good idea? and about the Garchomp item I have Life orb @ Azelf and Lefties at Ludicolo so that's my problem

And I already edited it she won't pnw me anymore xD

;482;
Azelf@Life orb
Modest
Levitate
6attk/252Spd/252SpA
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Nasty plot
Explosion

Explanation: Like all the Azelf's but I can grab another azelf with another nature but he is able to outrun somethings in the BT

;272;
Ludicolo@Leftovers
Timid
Rain dish
222HP/200Spd/86SpA
Energy ball/Surf (An option.It has power boost thx to rain)
Leech seed
Substitute
Rain dance

Explanation: Use this guy as a semi-annoyer

;445;
Garchomp@Yache berry
Adamant
Sand veil
6HP/252Attk/252Spd
EQ
Outrage
SD
Fire fang
Yache berry to survive a hit from ice types.I prefer a CB chomp due to OHKO hax.

Explanation: My Physical Attacker

Edit: I edited the items but I need an item for garchomp what it could be?
Changes in bold.

arceus03

I ve looking that if I put rain dance on ludicolo I will put thunder instead off thunderbolt on Azelf is that a good idea?

If you plan to use Ludi as your lead, go ahead. But...

Originally Posted by SapphireL

Hear hear.

Poke-friend

Wayward Traveler
With Sunny Day, you won't need to change anything on your other pokemon. Garchomp should have Fire Blast in the sun IMO.

arceus03

With Sunny Day, you won't need to change anything on your other pokemon. Garchomp should have Fire Blast in the sun IMO.

I... don't think so...

Adamant Garchomp + Sunny Day + 1 Swords Dance + Fire Fang = 85.63% - 101.15% on Bronzong.

Adamant Garchomp + Sunny Day + Fire Blast = 35.06% - 40.80% on Bronzong.

^Both assumed that Chomp has 0 IVs in Atk & SAtk, 252 EVs in Atk, 0 EVs on SAtk, and Bronzong has perfect IVs in SDef, Def, HP and 252 EVs for HP & Def (in case of Fire Fang) and 252 EVs in HP and SDef (in case of Fire Blast)

I'm not actually sure whether my calculation was correct or not :p

Poke-friend

Wayward Traveler
I... don't think so...

Adamant Garchomp + Sunny Day + 1 Swords Dance + Fire Fang = 85.63% - 101.15% on Bronzong.

^Both assumed that Chomp has 0 IVs in Atk & SAtk, 252 EVs in Atk, 0 EVs on SAtk, and Bronzong has perfect IVs in SDef, Def, HP and 252 EVs for HP & Def (in case of Fire Fang) and 252 EVs in HP and SDef (in case of Fire Blast)

I'm not actually sure whether my calculation was correct or not :p

Oh, well. Was just stating my opinion. Postcount+1, am I right? :D

Rad3n

Banned
I... don't think so...

Damage:
62.43% - 73.37%
Guaranteed 2HKO (90% Chance Counting Accuracy)

Damage: 50.89% - 60.06%
Occasional 2HKO
Neutral Garchomp + Sunny Day + Fire Blast =

Damage: 56.51% - 66.57%
Guaranteed 2HKO (72% Chance Counting Accuracy)

Go nuts. Those are the real damage figures counting all 31 IVs and actual Battle Tower Evs.

You mean there's more?
Neutral Garchomp + Sunny Day + Fire Blast
Damage: 86.83% - 102.10%
To Max Defence-HP Skarm

Positive Garchomp + Sunny Day + Fire Fang
Damage: 55.39% - 64.97%
To Neutral Max Defence-HP Skarm

Whatever. Preferances.

Id prefer fire fang because hes got sd and with one sd it can do more damage to skarm than fire blast + you get better accuracy.

Surfer pikachu

Toorchiic!
I think that I will leave grachomp moveset like
@ yache berry
EQ
Outrage
Fire fang
SD