• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Tower Team

Drybones446

That Photography Guy
;068;
Machamp @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-DynamicPunch
-Payback
Bulky 'sweeper'. Destroys the Battle Tower even in streak 60+. In my experience of course. Fighting+Dark get awesome coverage.

;380;
Latias @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
-Draco Meteor
-Surf
-Thunderbolt
-Trick

Self-explanatory. Draco Meteor rips through that last Pokemon as long as it isn't Steel. Trick can help with the rare Blissey.

;448;
Lucario @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
-Swords Dance
-Close Combat
-Ice Punch
-ExtremeSpeed

Used to be DDMence, but now Lucario. Very powerful. But its cursed. lol. Everytime I try to sweep I get statused or KOed.​

As it stands, your sets are pretty good, however, it still stands that you need to EV Train them, as the BT has EV Trained pokes as well. It should also be noted that, while plenty of teams don't have something to deal with it, you have absolutely nothing to deal with Double Team / OHKO / other various forms of hax that the BT will throw at you.

Drybones446

That Photography Guy
Machamp's No Guard stops Evasion Hax. But the OHKO isn't gonna be haxed, since No Guard also affects the opponent.

NOTE: They are EV trained. I just forgot the EVs -_-