• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Video Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteSylveon

Hi all! I only just found out about being able to share Battle Videos from the VS.Recorder and here's a couple of mine ;D

RLSG-WWWW-WWW8-GXEX

64MG-WWWW-WWW8-GXSG (VERY close one this battle was ^^'')

rocky505

Here's a Round 1 battle of a tournament that I'm entered in from another forum. After I posted the video on the site people over there were going nuts wondering why Latios and M-Lucario weren't banned. I didn't use my Latios either...

MN6W-WWWW-WWW8-YQ75

Cipher

Nothing to be done
I would like to direct everyone's attention to the following Piloswine: T6HG-WWWW-WWW8-KZ9N and CXFW-WWWW-WWW8-LWVW.

Only misplay in the first match was not going for another Ice Shard at the end, but it worked out regardless. I knew Conkeldurr was the only major threat to my team, so I decided to go big or go home.

This one shows off Charge Beam Porygon against a pretty decent Japanese player. Also, Ditto in Rotation! You're going to think you're watching a loss until about the halfway point: 89CG-WWWW-WWW8-6BRW.

Here's one of my Battle Videos. With the way I just barely managed to win that one, I just had to save it as a Battle Video.

4PMW-WWWW-WWW8-AAYR
I know this is way old now, but is there anything that Archeops is doing for your team a Mega Aeordactyl wouldn't do better? It could even have thrown around Earthquake at the end to get you out of that bind.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Okay, I've got 2 new ones for you guys.
First up is against good old Generald ZOD.
MZGW-WWWW-WWW8-LXL9
And the second is against Nikola he's a member on this site :)
763W-WWWW-WWW8-LXLB

rocky505

Here's another one from Round 3 of the Tournament I'm in. There is no video for Round 2 because I didn't even battle in Round 2 because my opponent forfeited before we could battle.

F62W-WWWW-WWW8-RRJL

Barrysun

6HPG-WWWW-WWW3-Y4DT my first ever Wifi battle, before Pokemon bank becomes available. My Vaporeon wept right though this guy's team.
LMCW-WWWW-WWW8-L22W Me taking on two ubbers and starters.
64HG-WWWW-WWW8-VFKS me trying out my combo with Sylyeon and Jolteon/Vaporeon, but didn't work out very well. but as for Victini, role played with Vaporeon and you got a fire type whom is immune to water attacks!
9CEG-WWWW-WWW8-RUU2 me taking on a darkrai player, as well as Diancie, Charizard and Yveltal. this Darkrai player almost had me worried but I've managed to beat him,

rocky505

Semi-Finals of the Tournament I'm in.
96YG-WWWW-WWW9-W6RX

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I wish good players would come back to Wi-Fi, so I don't get battles like this. :/
646G-WWWW-WWW9-W7YG

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
I would like to direct everyone's attention to the following Piloswine: T6HG-WWWW-WWW8-KZ9N

...I knew Conkeldurr was the only major threat to my team, so I decided to go big or go home.
UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR. That opposing play must have been piiiiiiiiissed

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Somehow I managed to find much better matches.
I didn't Sucker Punch the Wiscash because I feared it going for Dragon Dance predicting the sucker. :/
NN7W-WWWW-WWW9-WPQ8

As the second was also good too except for the end. <__<
EMTG-WWWW-WWW9-WPQB

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Somehow I managed to find much better matches.
I didn't Sucker Punch the Wiscash because I feared it going for Dragon Dance predicting the sucker. :/
NN7W-WWWW-WWW9-WPQ8

As the second was also good too except for the end. <__<
EMTG-WWWW-WWW9-WPQB

Nine times out ten, going for Sucker Punch is the safer play when playing against someone using low tier mons.
Not that it matters seeing Mawilite is banned on Smogon play.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Bad players return!
I mean look at that glorious Sylveon set. <.<
T84W-WWWW-WWW9-AABE

This one wasn't so bad, I missed at 95% accurate move, but it doesn't matter in the end. :p
ZZ5G-WWWW-WWW9-AABY

Last one was much better as I actually had to think a bit before I made a move lol.
Something I usually only do on Showdown where the opponents are worth a damn!
64QW-WWWW-WWW9-D4AA

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
BDCW WWWW WWW9 D5NP

To much overprediction with spore and wow also that trick fest. Cradily is a nice bonus.

QPUG WWWW WWW8 SY4W

Let me show you how to use sticky web bro :3 you are doing it wrong.

Crystagon

This one was a really interesting battle, I'd have never expected something like this:
6K4G-WWWW-WWW9-EKRM

Never rely on luck. Never.
99EG-WWWW-WWW9-EKSY

Ferrothorn sweep!
8ZGG-WWWW-WWW9-EKU5

GALG-WWWW-WWW9-WRQY
Super Singles Battle, boy was I sweating! Turns out you can win without boosting.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
2 funny matches.
Fake out shennanigans.
SVQW WWWW WWW9 NJ8X

That freeze that parafusion. Hax happens both ways. Also there is a reaso why i run jolly swine and it happened here.
EQ4W WWWW WWW9 NJ8B

Same team different foes. And yes that was a wildcharge...i dunno why.

Hamtaro

under the stars
How do you find saved battle videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.