• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Video Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.

DragonMasterX34

mega tyranitar beats mega kangaskhan. 223W-WWWW-WWW9-V5Q9

goodra runs a train. RMUW-WWWW-WWW9-V628

mega tyranitar sweeps darmanitan, bisharp and pangoro while unboosted. 6FKW-WWWW-WWW9-V5QH

tanks vs sweepers. 9UMG-WWWW-WWW9-V5V6

rhyperior sweeps while unboosted. C2VG-WWWW-WWW9-V5T9

mega aggron runs a train. 2QYW-WWWW-WWW9-V5VF

Barrysun

check this one out... ZHNW-WWW-WWW9-TUT9
I Really gotta train my Pokémon incase I have to battle level 100s but I've managed to beat this guy.

Allow me to try this real quick before I stop playing X and Y. For a while I made a team with a bit of an AI champion challenge (mostly attacking moves, only one random switch allowed per match to use as little as possible, mono type etc.) It was a rough road but I had fun.

QMRG-WWWW-WWWF-HGXL
A tough match for no switching but thunderbolt on Chansey?

8WZW-WWWW-WWWW-HFHD
I love it when a completely insane plan comes together

V7BW-WWWW-WWWF-HGNK
I am positive this is how an AI champ feels.

QNNW-WWWW-WWWF-HE4V
I have no idea how this match went the way it did but someone on my team earned some stripes win or lose

5WGW-WWWW-WWWF-HEPX
Standard normal vs. normal. Some stupid mistakes made but a close match all the same.

MDS777

The name's Riley
[ORAS] Triple battle Wide Guard shenanigans.
QK3W-WWWW-WWXY-8CV3

The thing is that I've already faced many Carracosta in BW so I'm used to their strategy.

I'm using my old BW team. It does surprisingly well against some Primal Groudon. I mainly have issues with Darkrai thanks to Dark Void spam and because Wide Guard doesn't protect against status moves. I run Brick Break on Politoed because of the beautiful move called Focus Miss and it also breaks screens, which is nice.

[ORAS] More Wide Guard shenanigans.
C8ZG-WWWW-WWXH-VSUE

This one I played terribly but still won. My opponent pretty much used a XY variant of the BW Wide Guard strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.