• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Video Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Have a battle video you want to show off? Post it here!
Want to talk about your video and see/talk about others? This is the place for you.
Remember to follow all SPPf rules.

Last edited:

JTrainer

Pokemon SwordMaster
R64G-WWWW-WWW3-Z4X6

A rotation battle I did not think I would win. But I did.

My shiny Absol (which took FOREVER to hatch), NNed 'War Angel', won it for me. :) (I'm not sure if she's NNed in this video though)

Last edited:
This is a great idea, I love watching battles on the VS Recorder.

8KSW-WWWW-WWW4-R5LR

This was my latest and a bit messy, but I managed to win. It shows why Stone Edge is equally amazing/horrible!

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
R64G-WWWW-WWW3-Z4X6

A rotation battle I did not think I would win. But I did.

My shiny Absol (which took FOREVER to hatch), NNed 'War Angel', won it for me. :) (I'm not sure if she's NNed in this video though)

This is a great idea, I love watching battles on the VS Recorder.

8KSW-WWWW-WWW4-R5LR

This was my latest and a bit messy, but I managed to win. It shows why Stone Edge is equally amazing/horrible!

wow that was amazingly bad luck on their part! :p

this video is by far the craziest clutch i've ever pulled. i was so sure i was gonna lose and then scizor turned the match around: FDCW-WWWW-WWW4-SMFC

Illusione-Tempus

7Y4G-WWWW-WWW4-WBC8

A vid of Ms Squiggles, the first 5 IV and fully EV'd Pokemon I have, smashing through 4 of the opponent's team of legendaries. :3

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
At last, a thread like this! About time!

Anyway, here are a few videos i've been yearning to share. Its nothing very special, just me getting lucky in Random matchup...

The little ones hold their own: UZ5G-WWWW-WWW3-CVZT

A tough get-go: P24G-WWWW-WWW2-MGGY

The Vined Menace. A moody hero wins the day! MVLW-WWWW-WWW2-U9FC

The Stalwart Sandslash: T38G-WWWW-WWW3-CVZL

Purge the Powerhouse. Charming Mega-Aggron: 5M3G-WWWW-WWW3-Z3NH

A gang of hard hitters. Slurpuff saves the day! U9NW-WWWW-WWWX-V5JQ

Cinccino's lucky scarf! VC6W-WWWW-WWW3-TXPQ

Last edited:

xDoN904™

ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
Might as well share some of my vids:

2EKG-WWWW-WWW4-S3GN
Latest one. Cloyster 6 - 0 Against a random passerby. First time using Cloyster and easily knew it would be an easy win.

V5HG-WWWW-WWW4-D77A
Pretty much my longest and one of my hardest battles i have done. It was against a Serebii user, but i kinda forgot the name. I made some big mistakes getting a couple of my hard hitters KO'd, but i manage to win.

I have plenty others, but those were weeks - months ago i kinda have to rewatch it again to remember. I may post those up if i want to.

The Light Ruler

Light of Ruin.......
PFJW-WWWW-WWW4-T26Z
A battle I had against an all legends team. You gotta love Sableye pyro-stalling an Arceus. I'm also quite surprised I didn't have to use Infernape or Milotic the whole battle.

YA2G-WWWW-WWW4-J42R
The longest battle I've ever had, although it could have been pretty short, had I not crit-haxed Volcarona with Muddy Water.

S5SG-WWWW-WWW3-Q9ML
My shiny Clawitzer sweeping nearly an entire team with a little assistance.

DGNG-WWWW-WWW2-K3X7
Random Aron sweep I had in the Battle Maison.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
another fun battle i had against an acquaintance who is now a friend after this battle. i feel like my pokemon in this particular team work well together despite lacking coverage. my opponent's team had 3 legendaries i didnt think i would be able to beat.

MZHG-WWWW-WWW4-T5CL

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
Cool idea - here's a good 3 vs 3 battle F99W-WWWW-WWW4-TD2P

Fun fact, since gen 1 I have always named my character Ash like the anime.

I was really proud of this battle because I actually worked on my team. The Dragonite is my first perfect IV pokemon and I had just decided to put the Weakness Policy on it in favour of leftovers which as you'll see, really mattered. The Greninja and Pinsir have great IVs too but I spent time mm'ing the Greninja to get it shiny and got the egg move Quick Attack on my Pinsir. I think I really surprised my opponent with a couple of moves in this battle (like hidden power electric on my Greninja XD)

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I guess I'll join in on this.

Want to watch a 60 turn Rotation battle? Well, here you go. This is why Double Team is banned: 24MW-WWWW-WWW3-PGTS

And here, I've got my victories over all the Battle Chatelaines except Nita in Singles. I forgot to record that battle, but who wants to see another sweep with gamebreaking Truant Durant support anyway? These are also all in the Battle Maison thread, so some people may have seen them already (I've got something like 8 views on my Rotation win, for one).

Evelyn (Doubles): ATUG-WWWW-WWW3-URS5

Mega Blaziken is a cool mega. Lots of bad luck for me until Blaziken comes in.

Dana (Triples): L3MW-WWWW-WWW3-VBPX

Beware massive frame rate drops. Pretty straightforward battle, otherwise. Regice's attack animation with Blizzard is pretty cool.

Morgan (Rotation): 7SZG-WWWW-WWW3-PGU2

Sometimes that wild Togepi you catch is perfect. Very easy win when her team is all weak to Togekiss in some way.

Nita and Morgan (Multi): GFFG-WWWW-WWW3-VUFS

I'm just going to say, Mega Blaziken is definitely a Mega worth using in the Maison. LO Blaziken doesn't compare, at least in Doubles/Triples.

Khinhazzard

MultiBattle Brawler
8UBW - WWWW - WWW5 - W3CC

My Fight Team vs 5 Xerneas + 1 Zygarde

This guy challenged me over the pss with triple + normal rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
An intense battle i just had! it was fun and i was so sure i would lose and i ended up clutching with my amazing diggersby nicknamed Chris. it was mostly fun because i usually rely on azumarill to clean up and sweep late game but they ended up being my first two getting taken out so the ones i usually dont rely on so heavily are the ones that got me my win :)

GNCG-WWWW-WWW5-3BBZ

Rio!

Composer
A couple of Rating Battles with my Kalos Champions (Elsewise known as my in-game team). Had quite a nice time after getting them all fully trained.
~ QHUG WWWW WWW5 3CNK
~ K5DW WWWW WWW5 3DZ2
~ LZRG WWWW WWW5 3CZ6

Another ratings battle. The last counter strategy...Made me feel like kind of a troll :x
~ GW3G WWWW WWW5 3CKR

That last move was GREAT; I bet that person wasn't expecting that. At all. X)

8UBW - WWWW - WWW5 - W3CC

My Fight Team vs 5 Xerneas + 1 Zygarde

This guy challenged me over the pss with triple + normal rules.

That was painful to watch. Why the heck would you give them all the EXACT same move-set? Looks even goofier when Zygarde effectively neutered Xerneas' STAB. XD

Here's a Rotation Battle with a Buddy:
XZEG-WWWW-WWW5-3D9N

She keeps me on my toes. :B

Last edited:

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
My first rating battle! I decided to do rotation which was a risk considering i actually hadnt done any rotation battles before. It was my Klefki, Noivern, Scizor and Diggersby against the opponent's Thundurus-T, Venusaur, Clefable and Talonflame. I truly wasnt excpecting a win but the hax were ever in my favour so i won, they forfeited the last turn but it got down to a solid clutch!

here it is: FDCW-WWWW-WWW4-SMFC

Status
Not open for further replies.