• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

battle with the uber legendaries: your proud moments

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
i just battled yesterday and being pwn 4 times, until! i end my very tough to manage team and i won. by the way it is double battle and i haven't seen any leges yet, just a bunch of ev trained or iv whatever trained pokemon with move tutor moves. that is why i couldn't foreseen the move and get defeated real bad, until my trouble team came! haha i fool the opponent that i am out of me first (slowbro)by using curse as the opponent keep using dragon dance (gyarados), as the trick room still on, i used me first and KO his gya. weehoo the longest battle ever!

Last edited:

xsedr

The Moral Aethiest
The game wouldn't be the same without all the people who use 6 (usually all shiny) legendaries and disconnect when it's clear they have no chance. I used to have my Darkrai on my card for these guys until I realised I didn't need him. They usually have no ev training, a pretty bad moveset, and occasionally if a card exchange occurs they are obviously levelled up via rare candies. That being said those who know how to use legendaries thank you you for giving me a challenge and letting me use my darkrai.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
hmm. i have no luck finding people with legies as probably they are playing black/white now. well the users i faced mostly come from japan. weird it can be but they are very powerful.

well i need to prepare a sucker punch team as to counter kyogre hmm. and darkrai is always a menace in double battle lol.

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
well i need to prepare a sucker punch team as to counter kyogre hmm

Calm Wobbuffet + Mirror Coat takes care of Kyogre.

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
My favourite versus ubers moment was when I was using the rental sneasel and rotom and pwned a palkia and giratina. However, his lucario killed me.

(Ice Punched Giratina and it froze :D Then managed to counter kill Palkia next turn while rotom ominous winded the frozen giratina.)

xsedr

The Moral Aethiest
I have a good one from today:
My Floatzel vs Rayquaza, Giratina, and Dialga
Turn 1:
Floatzel uses Ice Punch
Rayquaza fainted
Giratina Comes Out
Floatzel used Crunch
Giratina at 3/5 health with lowered defence
Giratina flinches
Crunch again and it's down
Dialga comes out
Floatzel used Ice Punch
Does 1/5 of it's health and freezes it
3 turns of ice punch and frozen dialga later I decide to mess with the guy.
Next 2 turns I use Surf for the effect
Dialga goes down
PERFECT VICTORY FOR MY SEA WEASEL

Marro

Double Team Trainer
I won with slowking,heatran,togekiss,umbreon in a double battle of darkrai,darkrai,scizor,arceus. Because Arceus couldn't kill heatran. Isn't that epic?

Toxicano

Lord of Shuckles
Let's see, My doubles team of Smeargle and Spinda(Metagross and Lickilicky were my other two, didn;t need to use them) took down a team of Arceus(fire), Groudon, Moltres and Arceus(Electric). My Shedinja's forced SO many people to forfiet, it's not even funny. Usually it's the Uber abusers who have NOTHING to hurt it. Of course, there's always the people that'll keep making Dialga attack and never realize that it can't hurt Dinja. <3

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
oh my. something good happened to me yesterday when i battled single type. last round and we are both down to one pokemon. opponent sent groudon, i sent slowbro (stupidity). trick room was still on so, i used me first on groudon and there it went! Solar Beam! one hit ko groudon. oh that user must be in a deep shock. haha.

I used a Butterfree to solo a team of Kyogre / Palkia / Mewtwo.

It wasn't hard, I just abused Sleep Powder + Substitute and PBR's lack of sleep clause. By the time all three were dead I was almost PP stalled of Bug Buzz.

Padfoot562

Battle me!
My lone Umbreon against a Giratina and Palkia in double battle. Giratina was out of shadow force. My Umbreon used Toxic both, and survived off of double team and moonlight until they died. Person disconnected once I used Moonlight when he was in the red zone.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
wow wow, i finally met a very good movesets uber legendaries! speedy deoxys used thunderwave and paired up with darkrai and mewtwo is considered sure win for them as i don't have powerful bug pokemon lol.

anyway managed to defeat other legendary team with my explosion. yup it is a cheap move but i have no choice as in the next turn i may be defeated haha.

Phoebe467

Lucario Queen
My proudest moment was when I swept all 4 (double battle) of the opponents ubers with my Lucario. Lucario had like 3 HP at the end, but it was still awesome none the less to kill the opponents Mewtwo, Latias, Rayquaza and Groudon with my Lucario, especially after the guy swept my whole team except for Lucario :D

isac

i versed a team of 6 arceus (im not sure if they were legit or not) they were all dragon type and they all knew spacial rand, roar of time, shadow force and judgement
an amazing win from my sandstorm team

Ditto123

~Word~
Heh, I use Metal Burst Aggron@Focus Sash... No one sees that coming.

Correction
No one sees that comin UNTIL u blurt it out on serebii lol
so its not spam, my proudest moment went like this.

My dugtrio vs Opponent Mewtwo (opponent used explosion and took out the rest)
Sandstorm was up
Mewtwo used calm mind*2
Dugtrio used earthquake*2

Mewtwo used psychic
Dugtrio dodged with sand viel
Finished mewtwo off w/ earthquake
:D

Lunanight

My Honchkrow beat the **** out of a darkrai noob

Darkrai used Dark Void
Insomnia Prevents Sleep
Honchkrow Used Superpower