• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

battle with the uber legendaries: your proud moments

RedMoogleXIII

Team Rocket Trainer
I once encounted a Draco Meteor Rayquaza on WiFi and i was like ohh man as my team was just OU with Starmie, Lucario and something else. Lucario got a Swords dance in and he switched out Rayquaza after he Did Draco meteor which killed Starmie and allowed my Lucario to get in the Swords Dance, but then I used Close Combat on the Scizor he had switched in which he then switched back to Rayquaza so it took a resisted +2 Close Combat. When the next turn came around Lucario used a +2 Extreme Speed and killed off the Rayquaza and just killed off what was left easily.

He could have easily got me if he didn't switch and keep using Draco Meteror. Its a good move, but one you have to use well.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
lol. well, ray is a little weak in defense so he is easily taken care off. smart to keep switching, but it is a risk as you will know what pokemon he has in his back up. haha.

ok ok cetra, i have nothing to say...

Charmander#4

Dating Rosie Palms?
My Tyranitar vs. his movie Arceus:

Arceus uses Judgment! It's not very effective...
Tyranitar uses Dragon Dance! Its attack and speed rose.
Tyranitar uses Stone Edge!
Arceus uses Shadow Force! It vanished instantly!
Tyranitar uses Dragon Dance. Its attack and speed rose.
Arceus uses Shadow Force! It's not very effective...
Tyranitar uses Crunch!
Arceus fainted!

However, kudos to the player for not disconnecting when I tore through the rest of his team as well (Regigigas & Luxray).

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
hey! using regigigas requires alot of strategy. i managed to wipe out two pokemon (steel) yesterday. but i think it is hard to stand against ubers lol.

oh yes, speaking about yesterday, i managed to wipe out two uber legendaires! alright, here it goes!

the battle ground is in startgrazer. i hate that stage anyway. using that means someone is gonna use uber legies.

ok, i have victoria(kangaskhan), aqualancer(suicune), alphonse(electrivire) and swirly(lopunny).

victoria and aqualancer vs darkrai and aerodactyl

victoria used fake out on darkrai. darkrai flinched!

aerodactyl flew up, aqualancer used tailwind.

victoria used brick break and aqualancer used waterfall on darkrai, darkrai fainted.

aerodactyl attacked aqualancer, hp down a little.

opponent sent articuno.

victoria used outrage and hits articuno and aqualancer used waterfall on aerodactyl and it fainted.

articuno used ice beam on victoria, victoria in yellow.

opponent sent a shiny def deoxys.

victoria used outrage on deoxys, aqualancer used blizzard and hits deoxys.

deoxys used shadow ball on aqualancer. he is in yellow now. articuno used ice beam on victoria. victoria in red. tailwind petered out.

victoria used outrage again on articuno. articuno used ice beam and fainted her. aqualancer used waterfall on articuno, articuno fainted. deoxys used shadow ball on aqualancer and he is close to red.

i sent alphonse. alphonse used thunder punch on deoxys. deoxys has 1/3 hp left. aqualancer used waterfall. deoxys stilll survive. deoxys used shadow ball on aqualancer. now is red.

alphonse used thunder punch and aqualancer used waterfall. deoxys fainted.

yup, i am so proud of myself. lol.

Last edited:

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
I just today had my first Wi-Fi battles, and won four of the five. (Sadly, the battle I lost was against a team composed of Blastoise, Floatzel, Gorebyss, and Vaporeon. Ugh.) One of my battles was against a person who's team consisted of entirely legendaries and/or ubers. It was the easiest battle of my life. Here's how it went:

Pikachu and Staraptor vs. Garchomp and Ho-oh
I sent out Pikachu and Staraptor, they sent out Garchomp and Ho-oh. Staraptor used Brave Bird on Garchomp, which took out over half its HP. Garchomp used Iron Tail on Pikachu, which took out just over half its HP. Pikachu used Volt Tackle on Ho-oh and knocked it out, but the recoil knocked out Pikachu as well.

Torterra and Staraptor vs. Garchomp and Suicune
I sent out Torterra and he sent out Suicune. Torterra (with Quick Claw) knocked out Suicune with Leaf Storm, and Staraptor knocked out Garchomp with Brave Bird. Simple.

Torterra and Staraptor vs. Mewtwo
Mewtwo used Me First. Nothing happened. Staraptor used Giga Impact and Torterra used Frenzy Plant, crushing Mewtwo.

As I said, it was the easiest battle I had all night. (And don't make fun of me for using Pikachu.)

Scizorfan

I can haz cyndaquil?
oh come on poke-lord, you battle using uber legies? i guess you didn't see my thread right. or you didn't explain properly. either way. using ubers is no different than hacking. anyway i heard hack pokemon with unbelievable stats will be bad eggs, so what hack pokemon you are saying?.

I think he/she meant that he/she battled a person who was using using ubers and pwnd that person

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
My Beautifly 2HKO'ing a Palkia.

Oh, and one battle happend sorta like this.

I send out Bronzong and Crobat.

He sends out Darkrai. Can't remember other Poke.

Crobat Taunts Darkrai. Darkrai can't move. Other Poke KO's Crobat. Bronzong succesfuly sets up Trick Room.

I send out Ditto.

Ditto transforms into Darkrai. And is slower because of his Macho Brace.

Rest of the battle went like 'Spam Dark void while beating the **** out of his guys.'

I was laughing in the entire battle.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
wow, that's an awesome sounding battle...with a ditto?!
trick room is awesome, though.

i remember battling someone. it was kinda like this:

ambipom used fake out on rayquaza.
rayquaza flinched.
rayquaza outrages and murders ambipom next turn.(looks like i made it mad, sorry!)
aggron comes out and uses rock polish. next, he beats rayquaza with head smash.
groudon comes and uses earthquake.
i send out my last pokemon, mismagius. i set up calm mind and substitute and set up 4 more calm minds, while groudon does little or no hp with eruption(groudon has little hp left) and repeated earthquake/fissure. o.0
(i recover from leftovers through this too.)
i one shot groudon with shadow ball, then thunderbolt beats houndoom.

i respect him for not disconnecting after i destroyed his ubers with underused pokemon.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
hey hey! i just battled someone that had lugia, articuno, mewtwo and ho-oh and i wiped them all leaving 3 pokemon left in my team weehoo! i gonna brag about it!

i sent my victoria and aqualancer. well this team is very good to defeat uber legies it seems...

victoria used fake out on lugia, lugia flinched. articuno used ice beam on aqualancer, aqualancer used tail wind.

victoria used crunch on lugia and his def fell, aqualancer used blizzard on both of them. not that powerful. lugia used aeroblast on victoria, surprisingly my vic has slightly more than half hp left. articuno used ice beam on aqualancer.

vic again used crunch on lugia. he fainted. aqua used waterfall on articuno. articuno used ice beam on vic. now in yellow.

mewtwo was next. vic used crunch on mewtwo (def fell), aqua used waterfall on mewtwo. mewtwo used charge beam on aqua but impact was so small. articuno used ice beam on vic. now in red. tailwind petered out.

mewtwo used charge beam on aqua, vic used outrage on articuno, articuno used ice beam on vic. vic fainted. aqua used waterfall on mewtwo, mewtwo fainted.

i sent alphonse, he sent ho-oh. articuno used ice beam on al, ho-oh's sacred fire on al, al used thunder punch on ho-oh, aqua used waterfall on ho-oh, ho-oh fainted.

opponent then quit. if he attacked vic with ice beam at the first place, the battle will be tougher and i would left with swirly. but swirly can still defeat all of them due to her speed. lol.

speaking of battles. no one battle me in my battle thread under 4th gen lol. boy i am so bored.

Last edited:

Armored Zangoose

Opponent sends in Lugia
I send in Honchkrow
Lugia uses Psycho Boos, it doesn't effect
Honchkrow uses nasty plot
This repeats a few times
Honchkrow used dark pulse
Lugia fainted
Opponent ragequits

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
wait a minute. that is definitely a hack! lugia can't learn psycho boost. that is deoxys's signature move. are you sure about it?

Last edited:

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
ooh. i see. lol, i didn't play that game.

oh yeah, i been punched out by 3 uber legies. geez this guy sure knows how to wrack anyone. i only managed to defeat one. well i battled him twice and the result is still the same. i seen goundon, mewtwo, ho-oh and latios (well, you can't send four uber legies right?). mewtwo is easy, not the rest bleh.

may i asked if ho-oh using sacred fire prevents her from being frozen? (lol uber legies has gender to me haha.) i froze her by then she was thawed by her flames.

hitoshura0

ooh. i see. lol, i didn't play that game.

oh yeah, i been punched out by 3 uber legies. geez this guy sure knows how to wrack anyone. i only managed to defeat one. well i battled him twice and the result is still the same. i seen goundon, mewtwo, ho-oh and latios (well, you can't send four uber legies right?). mewtwo is easy, not the rest bleh.

may i asked if ho-oh using sacred fire prevents her from being frozen? (lol uber legies has gender to me haha.) i froze her by then she was thawed by her flames.

One of the secondary effects of Sacred Fire is that it cures freeze. But I'd be more worried about the 50% burn chance on that attack.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
no wonder i was burned most of the time! goodness!

lol, more trouble in battling with them, but i have fun doing so lol. it will be even better that i humiliate them in defeating their party. lol payback!

oh well, there are people that ev trained them too, but for goodness sake, all pokemon has their specials so you should made train at their best. i don't mind using a normal pokemon against them, but what will have to say that they can even defeat your uber legies party? oh the horror! i am aiming for that even it takes forever to accomplish!

I have an Umbreon with the moveset of Moonlight, Protect, Dark Pulse and Toxic. I love it when I can stall legendaries like Giratina or Arceus with my Umbreon. I've had a few people that give in, but no real disconnections. :)

(I don't have awesome stories with powerhouse moves or anything, sorry. XD)

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
oh yeah! i don't know why so many people quit on me. it wastes my time lol!

nowadays i seen ho-oh and lugia together. seldom i seen kyogre now. is this a new trend?

Last edited:

Laalipop

I walled Mewtwo and Arceus with my Umbreon :)

Finished off Dialga with my Sceptiles Dargon Pulse. Obviously nothing he had was trained :)

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
yesterday i taught my friend that people who uses darkrai has more chances to quit after darkrai has been defeated, and it is true lol. we just can't stop laughing when i beat his darkrai.

he used dark void, but my vic had lum berry and missed aqualancer. darkrai must be ev trained as it moved faster than mine with tailwind. but in the end he fainted in two hits. lol.