1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Battles you'd like to see

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Angeltripper, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angeltripper

Angeltripper ♥ Ace ♥

Hey guis. Bobyjoe here. Well, I gotz bored, and decided to cruise on the anime section. I then wondered, "What would it be like if Red came into the anime and faced off with Ash? Ash would probably get sweeped...", so I made this thread. Many people probably want to see certain people battle, such as Cynthia and Palmer's full battle. Who would you like to see?

2. infernape612

infernape612 Village Idiot

Gary should come back and battle Ash.

3. Spin Attaxx

Spin Attaxx 2012-2013

Mewtwo Vs Genesect.

Genesect (Purple) Vs Genesect (Red).

Don't deny it, those would be awesome.

4. Necro101

Necro101 Well-Known Member

I would really like to have a battle between Morty and Sabrina. I am talking about the manga Sabrina and Morty because I did not like Sabrina in the anime and Morty was not as cool. It would be an EPIC battle. Morty a tracker and a prediction machine and Sabrina a friggin psychic. It would be BAWSS.

RAWK ON

5. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama Fancy footwork

Ursula vs Harley/Burgundy

Bianca vs Barry

Misty vs Wake/Cress/Marlon/May/Dawn/Iris

Zoey vs Drew/Solidad

The Battling Eevee Brothers vs The Kimono Sisters

Cynthia vs Alder

6. Kyro13

Kyro13 Banned

I wanna see Red vs. Anybody

Gary vs. Ash

Cynthia vs. Alder

7. Airi-Chan

Airi-Chan Falling Roses

[spoil] Trip VS Kotetsu 6 on 6. The blue oni guy VS the shounen heroine guy. Genius VS Dumb. Beauty Pokemon VS Popular Pokemon 6 on 6. That would be great to see [/spoil]

8. Blessed

Blessed Well-Known Member

Misty VS May. This was heavily discussed back then and I think it should have happened in one of Misty's cameos. Just like a simple 1 on 1 non Contest style.

Misty VS Dawn in a Contest would have been awesome.

Ash VS Misty in a serious 3 on 3 battle.

9. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

The unholy unnaturual trinity of Mewtwo, genesect, and Dexosys vs the Almighty creator

10. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

Seeing Dawn battle Paul was something a lot of Ikarishippers wanted back in DP, outside of a tag match scenario.

11. Vegeta8639

Vegeta8639 Vegeta8639

Cynthia vs Tobias since they never had the battle to decide who is the Sinnoh champ.

12. KingMinun

KingMinun Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!

I'd like to see Dawn Vs Misty just to complete having Dawn fighting the pokemon girls so far, also Dawn vs Paul would of been nice.
    I'd also like to see Brock battle some more since compared to the other members of the cast, he barely battled, so Brock against any major characters other than Team Rocket would be good.

13. pokedigijedi

pokedigijedi Saiyan Jedi

i would like to see a battle of ash vs a rival so tough he literally cannot beat without doing a complete change of his battle style and would also have to call on his older pokemon.
    i would also like to see ash battle other characters from other games such as hilbert, hilda, michael, wes, jimmy(referring to ethan's anime counterpart incase it wasnt obvious), wally, silver, etc.
    i also wouldnt mind see some battles with/against anime expies(in other words characters who are based off of characters from other animes)

14. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

Ash vs Janine with the strongest Pokemon being good ol Ariados.

Srsly!

15. DarkShadow Lucario

DarkShadow Lucario Dark ruler

Ash vs Marshal
    Iris vs Alder
    Paul vs Gary
    Gary vs Trip
    Paul vs Trip
    Ash vs his father :)
    Ash vs Ghetsis
    Ash vs the world champion!

16. Platinum fan.

Platinum fan. Enlightenment

How many of these battles you want to see threads are there? Oh well, my answers change each time for the most part anyway, ha!

Paul/Barry/Lucas/Conway vs the Sinnoh Battle Frontier brains in a Chronicles mini series. If they ever had enough sense to redo chronicles this would be a great opening to the series to get it rolling.
    Barry vs Bianca. It would come down to Empoleon vs Emboar, I know, but I'd still like to see it.
    Drew vs Zoey. It would be a amazing contest battle.
    Drew vs Nando. Same as Zoey, but to a somewhat lesser extent.
    Cynthia vs anyone who uses legendary Pokemon. Really because they're the only Pokemon that stand a chance against her Garchomp.
    Conway vs Dawn. This would be a contest battle and Conway would be the anti-Harley
    May vs Dawn rematch. Be cool to see them battle with new Pokemon again.
    Brock vs Misty. It would be fun to see a real battle between these old friends.
    Max vs Ash. For obvious reasons once Max gets Pokemon.
    Ursula vs Zoey. Because they have never fought before.
    Drew vs Harley. Same as Ursula and Zoey.
    Tyson vs Harrison vs Tobias. Who's the biggest troll rival.

That's all for now. I can think of more, just not right now.

17. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Bunhead

Dawn vs Paul
    Dawn vs Misty
    Paul vs Trip

18. HolyNova Lucario

HolyNova Lucario 明るい日中

Ash vs Tobias in a rematch

19. EonDragonFTW

EonDragonFTW Well-Known Member

Paul. Vs. Trip
    Red vs. Lance
    Brendon vs. anyone
    May vs. Dawn
    Ash vs. N (either Pikachu vs. Zekrom or Charizard vs. Reshiram)

20. Shayminslicker

Shayminslicker Comes out of Nowhere

I'd like to see Paul and gary battle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.