• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battles you'd like to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
Hey guis. Bobyjoe here. Well, I gotz bored, and decided to cruise on the anime section. I then wondered, "What would it be like if Red came into the anime and faced off with Ash? Ash would probably get sweeped...", so I made this thread. Many people probably want to see certain people battle, such as Cynthia and Palmer's full battle. Who would you like to see?

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
Mewtwo Vs Genesect.

Genesect (Purple) Vs Genesect (Red).

Don't deny it, those would be awesome.

Necro101

I would really like to have a battle between Morty and Sabrina. I am talking about the manga Sabrina and Morty because I did not like Sabrina in the anime and Morty was not as cool. It would be an EPIC battle. Morty a tracker and a prediction machine and Sabrina a friggin psychic. It would be BAWSS.

RAWK ON

Kyro13

Banned
I wanna see Red vs. Anybody

Gary vs. Ash

Cynthia vs. Alder

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
[spoil] Trip VS Kotetsu 6 on 6. The blue oni guy VS the shounen heroine guy. Genius VS Dumb. Beauty Pokemon VS Popular Pokemon 6 on 6. That would be great to see [/spoil]

Blessed

Misty VS May. This was heavily discussed back then and I think it should have happened in one of Misty's cameos. Just like a simple 1 on 1 non Contest style.

Misty VS Dawn in a Contest would have been awesome.

Ash VS Misty in a serious 3 on 3 battle.

Vegeta8639

Vegeta8639
Cynthia vs Tobias since they never had the battle to decide who is the Sinnoh champ.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I'd like to see Dawn Vs Misty just to complete having Dawn fighting the pokemon girls so far, also Dawn vs Paul would of been nice.
I'd also like to see Brock battle some more since compared to the other members of the cast, he barely battled, so Brock against any major characters other than Team Rocket would be good.

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
i would like to see a battle of ash vs a rival so tough he literally cannot beat without doing a complete change of his battle style and would also have to call on his older pokemon.
i would also like to see ash battle other characters from other games such as hilbert, hilda, michael, wes, jimmy(referring to ethan's anime counterpart incase it wasnt obvious), wally, silver, etc.
i also wouldnt mind see some battles with/against anime expies(in other words characters who are based off of characters from other animes)

Ash vs Marshal
Iris vs Alder
Paul vs Gary
Gary vs Trip
Paul vs Trip
Ash vs his father :)
Ash vs Ghetsis
Ash vs the world champion!

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
How many of these battles you want to see threads are there? Oh well, my answers change each time for the most part anyway, ha!

Paul/Barry/Lucas/Conway vs the Sinnoh Battle Frontier brains in a Chronicles mini series. If they ever had enough sense to redo chronicles this would be a great opening to the series to get it rolling.
Barry vs Bianca. It would come down to Empoleon vs Emboar, I know, but I'd still like to see it.
Drew vs Zoey. It would be a amazing contest battle.
Drew vs Nando. Same as Zoey, but to a somewhat lesser extent.
Cynthia vs anyone who uses legendary Pokemon. Really because they're the only Pokemon that stand a chance against her Garchomp.
Conway vs Dawn. This would be a contest battle and Conway would be the anti-Harley
May vs Dawn rematch. Be cool to see them battle with new Pokemon again.
Brock vs Misty. It would be fun to see a real battle between these old friends.
Max vs Ash. For obvious reasons once Max gets Pokemon.
Ursula vs Zoey. Because they have never fought before.
Drew vs Harley. Same as Ursula and Zoey.
Tyson vs Harrison vs Tobias. Who's the biggest troll rival.

That's all for now. I can think of more, just not right now.

EonDragonFTW

Paul. Vs. Trip
Red vs. Lance
Brendon vs. anyone
May vs. Dawn
Ash vs. N (either Pikachu vs. Zekrom or Charizard vs. Reshiram)

Status
Not open for further replies.