• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battles you'd like to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeminem

Gary Oak Fan

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Ash vs Janine

Ash vs Jenina (as official Gym Battle)

Paul vs Dawn

Kotetsu vs Ash (in all honesty, if Ash wasn't so HAXy, Kotesu would obliterate him)

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
I'd like to see Cynthia and Alder go at it! Better yet! I'd like to see the Pokemon World tournament featured in the anime. I'd also like to see Ash re-battle the gym leaders he's defeated! Oh and one more thing! How about featuring trainers based off of this years Pokemon VGC 2012 finalists! :D

Pokeminem

Gary Oak Fan
I'd like to see Cynthia and Alder go at it! Better yet! I'd like to see the Pokemon World tournament featured in the anime. I'd also like to see Ash re-battle the gym leaders he's defeated! Oh and one more thing! How about featuring trainers based off of this years Pokemon VGC 2012 finalists! :D

That would be epic to see

takecare

i d like to see
1. axew vs gible
2. charizard vs dragonite (iris)
3. misty vs anyone, a six on six vs ash would be great!
4. i d like to see mono-type tournaments, like all grass type battles, fire etc, 4vs 4!

Blessed

I'd like to see another battle of Brock vs May with Brock winning this time. The May glorification is ridiculous and I think that Brock really deserved it more. So yeah, a rematch.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I'd like to see another battle of Brock vs May with Brock winning this time. The May glorification is ridiculous and I think that Brock really deserved it more. So yeah, a rematch.

Why would Brock win a contest battle? If it was outside a contest it'd be understandable, but he had no reason for a ribbon. That's why he lost in that episode. At least make sense when it comes to the nature of the anime.

Last edited:

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
I'd like to see Paul and gary battle

Completely agree.

Pretty much anybody battling against Gary or Paul and I am there. I think the most interesting would be against Cynthia.

I wouldn't mind seeing Alder or his grandson battling like six on six in a tournament.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Ash's Charizard vs Iris' Dragonite
Dawn vs Burgundy
Dawn vs Georgia
Barry vs Bianca
or Barry and Bianca vs Ash and Kotetsu XD

Sprinter1988

Ash is at Oak's lab. Ash's dad turns up. Ash and his dad have a battle, but rather than be six on six, Ash's dad counts Ash's total number of pokemon and uses the same number.
An "everybody" battle in a test by Ash's father to see how far his son has come.
Might pay for it to be a double or triple battle.

Pika Master

Pikachu Tamer
Hoenn Gym Leaders vs. Unova Gym Leaders :
Roxanne vs. Clay
Brawly vs. Burgh
Wattson vs. Elesa
Flannery vs. Chilli
Norman vs. Drayden
Winona vs. Skyla
Tate and Liza vs. Brycen and Marlon
Wallace and Juan vs. Cilan and Cress

Last edited:

Thunderking

Hoenn Gym Leaders vs. Unova Gym Leaders :
Roxanne vs. Clay
Brawly vs. Burgh
Wattson vs. Elesa
Flannery vs. Chilli
Norman vs. Drayden
Winona vs. Skyla
Tate and Liza vs. Brycen and Marlon
Wallace and Juan vs. Cilan and Cress

Norman vs Drayden I would like to see that indeed.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Misty vs Iris. I would love to see the stream of hater in the forums when that goes down.

Triip vs Paul. Again^

Pyrotechnet

Aviator Guy
I'd go for Ash vs. His Rivals in a tournament where he utilizes multiple different teams. I loved the return of Hoenn Pokes to face off against Tobias.
^I'm thinking a return of Harrison. I loved his battle with Ash back in the day and imagine how much he's grown and learned, and the Pokemon he's captured since then.
^^This concluding with Ash facing off against none other than Gary Oak bringing out the big guns to face off against Ash. Who knows what he could have up his sleeve now.

Ash vs. Paul's brother, Reggie. I just feel like Reggie might have some strong Pokemon and it could make for a good battle.

Brock Vs. Cilan. Because why not. I really don't have a reason, but the travelling companions gotta brawl it out To decide who will accompany Ash in gen 6

Cynthia vs. Wallace

Lance (with 6 Pokemon) vs. Cynthia

Ash and Gary team up to face Paul and Barry. Would it happen? Unlikely. But it would be crazy and I want that to go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.