• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battles You'd Pay to See

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I'd like to see a good Tag Battle with Ash & Misty vs someone.

No, I'm not a crazed Misty4Ash fan, I just feel that a those two teamed up in a Tag Battle would be epic. Especially with some of the beasts she could have acquired by now. Kingdra anyone?

Torpoleon

Paul and Barry VS Palmer and Brandon
Barry and Palmer VS Paul and Brandon
Brock VS Paul
That's it. Most likely it will be it.

Torpoleon

Brock and Paul will never fight.
It is just a speculation and a battle I'd pay to see. Besides, it could possibly happen with Paul giving an attitude over something which would really annoy Brock. They would be a lot of things Paul could say that would annoy Brock.

Vernikova

Champion
Dawn vs. Marina is a match that I would like to see. It would interest me how they both would handle the other in battle. It's a battle that I hope the writers will show us soon.

May vs. Misty is another battle. They both have powerful Pokémon on their team such as Blaziken on May's team and Gyarados on Misty's team.

Giovanni vs. Cyrus is the third battle. They're both the leaders of their own crminal syndicates: Team Rocket and Team Galactic respectively. That being said, it would be one of those great battles maybe.

The last battle I would like to see is Ash vs. Cynthia. It's a match that I'm hoping will happen on the show but I don't have my hopes that high up. It would be interesting to watch the battle if it did ever happen.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I did always find it funny that May and Misty never had a battle.

I guess its because Misty's AG appearances weren't battle-centric at all. The first was all about Togepi and the latter was just a visit at Oak's lab.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Ash vs Lance

theforgottensoldier

divide and conquer!
Morrison vs. Barry
Tyson vs. Harrison
Silver vs. Paul
Jimmy vs. Ash
Reggie vs. Gary
Nando vs. Harley

An all dragon pokemon battle royal would be awesome too.

dman_dustin

Any battle?

I would love for my Fan Fic Character to battle Ash in Grand Royal battle with both of them using every Pokemon they own against each other (not all at the same time, just 6 vs 6 in like 5 different categories).

Realistically though?

I'd love for Ash to challenge Ritchie again just so we know Ash is the better trainer.

Jimmy vs Ash- Typhlosion vs Pikachu/Charizard

I'd also like to see Ash battle against people like Robert and Soledad because I have to wonder if Ash could beat these top coordinators in just battle alone.

I'd also like to see May (well her Venusaur) battle anyone really, because it was awkward that they only showed Venusaur once and didn't explain it.

HoennMaster

I'd really like to see a full 6-on6 match betwen Ash and May.

Ash-kid vs S.Suikun.

That actually is a battle I would pay to see.

dman_dustin

Technically they already did fight in the Hearthome Tag Battle, so saying they'll never fight is a bit of a lie. Will they fight out in open like some are thinking? Probably not but that doesn't mean they can't face each other in some sort of tournament.

TicoPokemonMaster

Tracey vs. Misty is rather boring in my opinion.

Paul vs Gary
Paul vs. Barry
barry vs Gary ( Empoleon vs Blastoise)
Ash vs Jimmy ( Typhlosion vs Charizard)
Jimmy vs Silver( his rival)
Ash vs Silver ( Guy with salamance in Poke chronicles) Charizard Vs salamance
Ash Vs Giovanni

Last edited:

thunderblade12

They already have, granted it wasn't an all out battle. Croagunk lost to Torterra.

I'd like to see flashbacks of Paul vs the Kanto, Johto and Hoeen gym leaders. If he went through Kanto while Ash was going through Hoeen he may have battled Misty.

firelovindocker

i might do some legendary pokemon i'd love to see battle in the anime
Paul VS arceus
palkia Vs ho oh
regigigas Vs darkrai
moltres, zapdos and articuno VS entei, suicune and raikou

thunderblade12

Mewtwo vs Arceus.

Arceus: -angry- I did not create you! You are an abomination to the world and I must erase you!
Mewtwo: -Emo and angered- I did not ask to be born in this world. You are not my god or creator and you have no right to determine whether I live or die. I will be the one to destroy you!

Awesome.