• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battles You'd Pay to See

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
Ash vs Gary ( a real battle this time)

Paul vs J

Brandon vs Sinnoh Elite 4

Lance vs Cynthia (Dragonite vs Garchomp)

Ash vs Lucas or Brendan

Barry vs Gary

Tycoon Palmer vs Salon Maiden Anabel ( who Rules the Tower )

J vs Masked Maraurder

Rayquaza, Kyorge and Groudon vs Dialga, Palkia and Giratina

Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres
vs
Suicune, Raikou and Entei
vs
Regirock, Regice and Registeel
vs
Azelf, Mespirit and Uxie ( Inter-Regional Smackdown )

Buck The Bidoof Masta

No HM Slaves Here
Honestly, Ash VS Elite 4 Koga would be very interesting indeed.

Also:
Oak VS whatever this professors name is..
Ash's Reserves vs Paul's Best(likely wont ever happen)
Any combination of Misty vs May vs Dawn
Brock vs Byron
Ash vs Max(long overdue imo..)
A REAL Gary vs Ash, with more of a believable, non Charizard sweep-like outcome
"Red" vs Ash if there is a difference

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
Ash vs. Lance
Ash vs. Steven
Ash vs. Wallace
Ash vs. Cynthia

and battles of the champions ones vs. others like:
Lance vs. Wallace
Lance vs. Steven
Lance vs. Cynthia
Wallace vs. Steven
Wallace vs. Cynthia
Steven vs. Cynthia

thunderblade12

Ash vs Loreli
Bruno
Agatha(All out battle)
Lance
His dad(the "pokemon master")
Will
Koga(E4 version)
Karen
Sidney
Pheobe
Glacia
Drake(All out battle)
Wallace
Steven
Aaron
Bertha
Flint
Lucian
Cynthia
Janine
Jimmy
Silver
Marina
Brenden
Lucas
Dawn(All out battle)
May(All out battle)
Brock(Present day battle)

Vernikova

Champion
Ash vs
Marina
I would find this battle very interesting. Since Marina is a top coördinator it would present an interesting challenge for Ash. Her Feraligatr against Charizard, Sceptile, or Pikachu would be interesting to watch as well. Since Ash already battled May, a contest battle sure, and tied it would be interesting to see him battle a coördinator who should have more skill than May.

thunderblade12

I'd also like to see rematches against the Kanto, Johto and Hoeen gym leaders, mostly the first two though.

Kanto in particular was suckage for good gym battles.

I have a sneaking feeling that after the main game series ends, the writers will want to continue to milk the anime series for all it's worth. They have have Ash go through all of the regions one last time, gather the badges, and defeat the Elite 4 of each region until he arrives in Kanto and conquers that region in the final episodes of the show. They can do all the stuff that they were planning on doing the first time the heroes traveled through theses regions but never did. They can also give certain pokemon and characters the redemption they need, like Ash's Pidgeot for example.

Of course, we can be talking 20 years in the future here so it doesn't really matter.

crisiscore

ZAP CANNON
all of the above are pretty cool.

I'd like to see a tag battle between ash and gary vs. barry and paul. I think that'd be pretty interesting.

Nana

I don't watch the show and don't know how much it reflects the games, but Ash and Jimmy would be fun, as well as Gary and Paul.

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
i would love to see ash and cynthia team up and go against giovanni and cyrus

silver249

I'd love to see
Paul vs Gary
Cynthia vs Steven
and Ash vs Team Rocket (where Team rocket actually wins and sends pikachu to giovanni)