• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battletech/Mechwarrior

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
Are there any Mechwarriors among any of you? I'm one, and I've been a mechwarrior for a couple weeks now. I've only played Mechwarrior 2 on Super NES, but I have the whole Mechwarrior 4 series for my PC and I've been playing it for a while now. I've been in several different Mechs and I really don't have a real particular favorite, but I have a few and I'll list them by type.

Light: Uller, Cougar
Medium: Uziel, Shadow Cat, Vulture
Heavy: Atlas
Assault: Awesome, Mauler

So are there any other Mechwarriors here?

bme™

"Could it be... the legend...?"
Right here. :)

The first time I played Mechwarrior was a demo of Mechwarrior 2. After a while I got MW3, Vengence, and then I got Black Knight. I also have 2 expansion packs.

I haven't played in a long time. You know I also miss the destructive terrain in MW3. It was cool how you could make buildings fall over on other mechs.

My favorite mechs are Mad Cat, Thor, and Cauldron Born.

Valkerion Moonshadow

Played Mechassault which is on xbox played one and two and i dominate

Cobalt_Latios

I kind of am, though my computer seems to hate Mechwarrior 4. Cant play it yet. Though i know that Cougar is my favorite of the mechs. Probably cause its on the cover fo MechAssault and that is a pretty nifty game(though it is for Xbox, and i will never own one). MechAssault makes its debut on the nintendo DS in June, no joke.

-C_L-

Valkerion Moonshadow

are you sure anyway my favourite mech would be the Catapult it's cool

by the way Cobalt Latios there's already a game of Mechassault on XBOX why on DS?