• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battling a Thaw in Relations! (656)

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Okay my bad I didnt realise you were talking about the GAME N's farewell!!!!
With that I ABSOLUTELY agree!!! N's farewell and BW as a whole was a masterpiece in storytelling and N is definitely one of the, if not THE best written characters in the franchise, so much so that even the inferior anime version still stole the screen
I thought you were talking about the anime's N farewell lol and got confused
haha yeah even anime N, who’s whole storyline got messed with and butchered in the anime was a great character. I think overall the best characters in the franchise are N and Lillie, I want to throw Volo in there as well (he needed more, but what we did get out of him was extremely interesting and the subtext with him is incredible). Bianca, Hop, Gladion, Cheren, etc can be honoribale mentions but no one has surpassed those two in terms of story presence.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
haha yeah even anime N, who’s whole storyline got messed with and butchered in the anime was a great character. I think overall the best characters in the franchise are N and Lillie, I want to throw Volo in there as well (he needed more, but what we did get out of him was extremely interesting and the subtext with him is incredible). Bianca, Hop, Gladion, Cheren, etc can be honoribale mentions but no one has surpassed those two in terms of story presence.
Id add Volo but that may be cause Im biased :p
I honestly think Alder and AZ have a potential to be so much more rich with their storylines and potentially rival these top three, hope extended media expands on these 2 characters some day
I also really like Leon, but the game keeps it too surface level and only ever hints at his deep side.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I feel that if Ash was so appalled by Paul's training methods, he should have reported him to police. It is very likely that Paul committed crimes in treating his Pokemon that way.

Paul should be proud to be someone so important in the history of the strongest trainer in franchise history. I wish people would give more credit to Paul as a character than as a battle machine...

Last edited: