• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battling against Pingu or others please follow these rules!

PiNgU

As the title says please follow these rules and either battle against me or those that wish battle whom post in this thread. These are copied from my trainer site
Yes these are very simple we can either battle Single or Double i am mainly at this present moment prefer to do single. I have bulliet pointed my rules please do obey these more rules may be added at a later date

Main rules all the time.

No hacked pokemon at all if you use Darkrai/Sheymin/Arceus i will leave the battle and it will be down as fled. Until these are officaly released then i refuse to battle.
Level 100 happy to do to free single or level 100 single
Dont use same items on two different pokemon ie Dexoys & Mewtwo both have leftovers.
Can use any pokemon from 1-490
I trust you to use legit pokemon
6v6 Always
I never use the word "Ubers" as people have different meanings for which is an uber

Optional Rules.

Happy to accept a battle with legendaries or not.
Happy to do a battle with only ie 2 legendaries and 4 and so on.
Happy to do a individual generation battle. (Cant do 4th gen at this moment as i am training them)
No items held at all
Voice chat on wifi on/off usally have this off as i find it hard to hear some one when i battle.
For double battles happy to do either 6 pokemon per a team or a 12 pokemon per team

Please state these rules you exactly want should there be problems with the forums then PM me the exact rules this will go to my e-mail and i can add you on my pal pad may be a while to battle you if this thread is popular. Or either post here my fc is in signature. I would like to say sorry to any one on errors made about battling as i have made a personal error. Those where its been unfair due to an error i have not added this to my trainer site battle record or Signatre battle record

Last edited:

cabman

ill vs you
level 100 no mic(note i dont konw how to make it no mic os can you od it)
i will be using two legends celebi and manaphy so you can use 2
and all your main rules apply
edit can we do no items??

Last edited:

PiNgU

ill vs you
level 100 no mic(note i dont konw how to make it no mic os can you od it)
i will be using two legends celebi and manaphy so you can use 2
and all your main rules apply
edit can we do no items??

Sure i add you then we battle

cabman

ok cool see you their
single and i just like you expect no hacks(celebi's jaa

PiNgU

cabman

umm can we make it level 100 manaphy isnt quite theri yet

PiNgU

umm can we make it level 100 manaphy isnt quite theri yet

I set it as free single so it should up it to lvl100. Also to let you know if you battle any one else you press X for voice chat on or off

cabman

awsome thaks for the info

cabman

yesit ups now it said it was busy

Naucitos

fyi free wont level you up, it needs to be lvl 100 single, free is they are how they enter

PiNgU

fyi free wont level you up, it needs to be lvl 100 single, free is they are how they enter

I know about this and this my error sorry once again