• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battling at Full Volume! (918)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
He's a certified pervert. ;)

images
*sips tea* if anyone’s a pervert, it’s Chili. that’s entirely my interpretation of him, but i’m not swaying from it. ash doesn’t know the first thing about anything, physical relationships included.

i really need to lay off of ash, but he’s so unlikable…

Why are people bringing Twitter crapola on Serebii? Please keep it on that hellspawn of a site. This isn't some sort of dumping ground where every little thing you see needs to be posted to goad a reaction, especially bait as heavy as that.

Are people going to link/allude to Twitter polls next or something?

Think it really says something both about the state of the forum and the anime in general. Really reaching the bottom of the barrel for content.

Last edited:
Why are people bringing Twitter crapola on Serebii? Please keep it on that hellspawn of a site. This isn't some sort of dumping ground where every little thing you see needs to be posted to goad a reaction, especially bait as heavy as that.

Think it really says something both about the state of the forum and the anime in general. Really reaching the bottom of the barrel for content.
Omg your pfp is amazing

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer

Coz I wanted to get a side from the fandom here about their opinion coz I fervently disagreed with a side of the fandom from there and since it was brought up wanted to discuss my thoughts on the episode since it was relevant here.....in an episode discussion thread?
You know funny you once complained about the fact that people here respond to others in a meta way more often then not and yet you do the same here, accusing that of bait?
Stop gatekeeping what someone wants to discuss, even if its from Twitter.

Coz I wanted to get a side from the fandom here about their opinion coz I fervently disagreed with a side of the fandom from there and since it was brought up wanted to discuss my thoughts on the episode since it was relevant here.....in an episode discussion thread?
You know funny you once complained about the fact that people here respond to others in a meta way more often then not and yet you do the same here, accusing that of bait?
Stop gatekeeping what someone wants to discuss, even if its from Twitter.
You went in this thread to start a discussion about Twitter crap. This is the Serebii forums discussions. It's not Twitter discussions. It's not Reddit discussions. Since when was this place a dump for that kind of stuff? As I said, are you going to be linking to Twitter/Reddit threads to goad reactions from people now?

What you're saying next is completely incomprehensible. There is no hypocrisy on my part. What you're essentially saying is that telling people to stop engaging in stupid meta discussions about the state of the fanbase and all is equivalent to what you and what other people do in a constant basis lol.

Here's an analogy, this is like when people who criticize capitalism and want to improve society are " hypocrisy owned " because they participate in society itself.

What's similarly idiotic is that this is somehow gatekeeping. Again, it really says something about the state of the anime and forum discussion if you are so starved for content to go on Twitter for it and then instead of debating people there, you bring it to a separate discussion place.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

The anime has nothing to do with whatever random people on a foreign forum discuss. The anime is good or bad for what it is, not by if people decide to discuss another topics.
Please stop responding to my posts. This is the third time I've asked you. Not only do you regularly misunderstand what I say, but I can't understand half the things you say either.

Last edited:

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
You went in this thread to start a discussion about Twitter crap. This is the Serebii forums discussions. It's not Twitter discussions. It's not Reddit discussions. Since when was this place a dump for that kind of stuff? As I said, are you going to be linking to Twitter/Reddit threads to goad reactions from people now?
Who made you the arbiter of what can be discussed in a thread?

If the fandom outside of Serebii is getting worked up over something in this episode, it is relevant to bring up in the discussion thread about that episode.

RafaSceptile

If the fandom outside of Serebii is getting worked up over something in this episode, it is relevant to bring up in the discussion thread about that episode.
The funny part is that after the initial comment, people started to talk mostly about the episode being good or bad and not about the "Twitter fandom"

...Do you think I have any control over what is said? I would prefer people not to do it, but it's not like I can stop people. I've been crapping on meta discussions about how bad the forum is for months now and yet my posts don't have some power that stops people from posting that kind of stuff.

That doesn't make any sense. I don't follow the Pokemon community on Twitter in any real amount, but I do follow the Serebii forum discussion. Twitter has been relevant in the past is to share new information about upcoming episodes and similar stuff like that.

The Pokemon community is always worked about something on Twitter or Reddit, etc...That shouldn't mean people just spam stuff from there to goad reactions out of people here. The cascading effects aren't very positive.

Last edited:

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I went in this thread to talk about this episode based on a fandom discussion, where the fandom discussion originated from is irrelevant. We are talking about the episode not about Twitter. This is a thread about discussing an episode, the episode was discussed based on talking about a take prevalent in the fandom, even if it's from another site. If you don't want to partake in it don't, but don't come here telling all of us not to
...Do you think I have any control over what is said? I would prefer people not to do it, but it's not like I can stop people. I've been crapping on meta discussions about how bad the forum is for months now and yet my posts don't have some power that stops people from posting that kind of stuff.

That doesn't make any sense. I don't follow the Pokemon community on Twitter in any real amount, but I do follow the Serebii forum discussion. Twitter has been relevant in the past is to share new information about upcoming episodes and similar stuff like that.

The Pokemon community is always worked about something on Twitter or Reddit, etc...That shouldn't mean people just spam stuff from there to goad reactions out of people here. The cascading effects aren't very positive.
This isn't about you, I don't care if you don't want to see Twitter stuff here
This episode was really really prevalent there which is why I wanted to share my thoughts about it here and get people's side from here. The effects were pretty positive and people talking about the episode only before you decided to come here and shade me for no reason