• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battling Authority Once Again! (752)

KKS-Lapras

Was that Plant Frenzy?

IcySealeo

Cilan made a dumb mistake. Crustle has Protect, why didn't he used it when he was attacked by SolarBeam?

Serperior is quick and he dodging Crustle's attacks. Serperior beats him with Frenzy Plant.

Cilan made a dumb mistake. Crustle has Protect, why didn't he used it when he was attacked by SolarBeam?

Serperior is quick and he dodging Crustle's attacks. Serperior beats him with Frenzy Plant.

it hasn't used protect in a long time. I doubt it still knows it

Janovy

Banned

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
7/10 it was a good episode, but that's about it, the god awful music and the pacing problems really ruined this episode for me.

Janovy

Banned
I can't believe this much happened in span of two episodes.

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
I'm just thankful we didn't have stupid Bianca ruining everything with her obsession with Zorua like last time.

jrizza88

Meteorite
Hmm I'd say 7.5/10

It's clear that Draognite gets hurt a lot from the damage, but I think it would be a bit better if it really showed it struggling severely.

I liked the look Ash gave when he saw Trip battle. Trip's smug look was different from last time, in the sense that he just looks like he is too crazed with winning.

Omg Pignite is the one to battle* Serperior!!

Last edited:
Hmm I'd say 7.5/10

It's clear that Draognite gets hurt a lot from the damage, but I think it would be a bit better if it really showed it struggling severely.

I liked the look Ash gave when he saw Trip battle. Trip's smug look was different from last time, in the sense that he just looks like he is too crazed with winning.

Omg Pignite is the one to go down to Serperior!!

Oh snap, Trip's mad witb power/winning

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Nice, Stunfisk and Boldore got a win I'm happy :D.

Only Unfezant and Oshawott left to battle in a tournament, but it seems like we wont have more till the league.

Oshawott really needs a battle soon, not a wild battle.

Serperior seems to really be OP, same with Dragonite, from the comments seems like he didn't have any trouble with Mamoswine unlike what the preview seemed show us, well I guess that will just make Krokoodile even more powerfull unless Dragonite loses just because he is reckless and not due to Krokoodile superiority.

Dayum Frenzy Plant really? I want to see the episode :( damn wrok, tks for the info guys.

dman_dustin

If it wasn't for the fact that Ash's eventual Krookodile is going to likely OHKO Dragonite, I would say that the battle between Iris and Dawn was okay even despite all the damage Dragonite took.

God I'm going to hate Krookodile being frozen right after evolving and then having a super powered stone edge knocking it out.

See this is what pisses me off about Iris's Dragonite. Mamoswine and Beartic used 4x damage attacks against Dragonite. And yet Krokorok is likely not going to make any headway until it evolves, and somehow magically beats Dragonite with a 2x attack.

Writers....really?

Do you have to portray Ash as the underdog resulting in "magical" wins? Couldn't Krokorok and Dragonite be even, but results in Dragonite getting the upperhand, and Krokorok evolves as a result, then having Krookodile get some combo attacks before being frozen and ending with a stone edge victory?

It's just sad when Dawn's Mamoswine was outside of the ridiculous damage Dragonite took was even with Dragonite. And yet Dragonite clearly overpowers Krokorok and it evolves, and somehow gains enough strength to win.

But I suppose I'll wait till the episode.
====

Oh and again, yay for Boldore beating Reuniclus.

jrizza88

Meteorite
Nice, Stunfisk and Boldore got a win I'm happy :D.

Only Unfezant and Oshawott left to battle in a tournament, but it seems like we wont have more till the league.

Oshawott really needs a battle soon, not a wild battle.

Serperior seems to really be OP, same with Dragonite, from the comments seems like he didn't have any trouble with Mamoswine unlike what the preview seemed show us, well I guess that will just make Krokoodile even more powerfull unless Dragonite loses just because he is reckless and not due to Krokoodile superiority.

Dayum Frenzy Plant really? I want to see the episode :( damn wrok, tks for the info guys.

Well Dragonite took a lot of damage. I come to realize that Dragonite likes to "take on damage", meaning that it gets hurt, but wants to show some insane fighting spirit. Take Down was the one attack when Dragonite was really sent flying. When this happened, Dragonite got up very fast and looked enraged. When that powerful Ice horn attack (don't know the name) move was used, it seemed like Dragonite ended up learning a new move since that would have been the only way it would have won.

Well Dragonite took a lot of damage. I come to realize that Dragonite likes to "take on damage", meaning that it gets hurt, but wants to show some insane fighting spirit. Take Down was the one attack when Dragonite was really sent flying. When this happened, Dragonite got up very fast and looked enraged. When that powerful Ice horn attack (don't know the name) move was used, it seemed like Dragonite ended up learning a new move since that would have been the only way it would have won.

It was Ice Fang

dman_dustin

I'm pleasantly surprised though that Cilan vs Trip were in the semi finals, and that Stunfisk did get a win.

At least that shows the writers can be surprising (a good way) on a rare occasion. Or perhaps having a low expectation helped.

So where was this episode's writer in regards to Ash's Torterra? Taking a nap?

Edit: Oh forgot. I also liked Ash rubbing Meloetta's face affectionately.

Last edited: