• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battling For The Love of Bug-Types! (684)

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Old TR is back! :'(

This is weird, James captures a Desumask immediatly after...

WHat do you mean, "Old TR"? Like, "white uniform, general goofiness, lol catch Pikachu" old TR?!

Ooh, James caught Yamask? About friggin' time he got something.

EDIT: Swadloon is down? Somehow didn't expect that. Please tell me Ash uses Scraggy.

team rocket4ever

Do you back the old R.......off again

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
WHat do you mean, "Old TR"? Like, "white uniform, general goofiness, lol catch Pikachu" old TR?!

EDIT: Swadloon is down? Somehow didn't expect that. Please tell me Ash uses Scraggy.

White clothes are back.

No, Pikachu is next, as we've know for a while and Ash just won.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Yes, they even mentioned Pikachu a couple of times.. I guess this means that they completely failed in the omitted episodes.. and that Best Wishes has just lost its major selling point..

I guess that James met the Yamask in the desert or something..

Do you back the old R.......off again

What?

Sabonea_Masukippa

They're not demoted. Giovanni is missing and the secretary tells them that TR is basically over, they can do what they like. They decide to keep going as TR and find Giovanni. James then decides he needs a Pokemon and asks Yamask if it'd like to join them. He then captures it.

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I just read what Sabonea wrote, and this can actually open up a fair few possibilities.

- Give some more time to Team Plasma's goals, while Giovanni is undercover..

But eventually we want to see a return of the awesomesauce Team Rocket..

Sabonea_Masukippa

^ Possible now that the nuclear issue is subsiding that they may decide to air the skipped eps.

Chimchar15

They're not demoted. Giovanni is missing and the secretary tells them that TR is basically over, they can do what they like. They decide to keep going as TR and find Giovanni. James then decides he needs a Pokemon and asks Yamask if it'd like to join them. He then captures it.

So they're basically doing a Gold/Silver storyline but with TR? Ok, but I swear if every episode from now on is blasting off again I'll jump off a building.

Dreamcoat

Gotta admit, for an episode that seemed somewhat plain and ordinary before airing, it sure packed a lot of punches!

Evolution!

Capture!

TR still going strong!

Sabonea_Masukippa

@Chimchar15: It remains to be seen. I didn't hear them mention Pikachu, someone said they did, but Key Hole was incredibly laggy so nfi. Have to wait until I can get a clear copy from my friend to know for sure. They may not even interact with the main gang very much at all (at least until Ep 33)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So energy ball is blue now??

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
This did have a lot in it, luckily it's the first one I saw it just then.

*Waits for people to call if a filler, somehow*

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well now I really don't want to watch the tr vs tp crap