• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battling For The Love of Bug-Types! (684)

Teshub

Banned
Sewaddle evolving, Yamask getting captured, the whole Unova Saga is really turning into my wet dream; an evolution or a capture every couple episodes! At this rate, one of the starters could be fully evolved by the 40s.

Talk about low expectations.

uber gon

Accept Change
So does Energy Ball look the same, or were there alterations?

altariaking

SPPF is friendly.
Just going to C+P this from another forum, hope I don't get flamed:
"Haven't seen it yet, but if Giovanni disappears and Team Rocket disband, then that's bad. Everyone will be left confused in the Rocket VS Plasma episode."

team rocket4ever

haha Giovanni .. where did he go?

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I think that's been established by all of our confusions.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Just going to C+P this from another forum, hope I don't get flamed:
"Haven't seen it yet, but if Giovanni disappears and Team Rocket disband, then that's bad. Everyone will be left confused in the Rocket VS Plasma episode."
Not really as they made a point to say it has been delayed

Chimchar15

I strongly advise that people not think that the old so-called "TRio" are back, ESPECIALLY since in the very next episode they are back to wearing Black, and taking things seriously.

Its quite obvious Giovanni has gone into hiding so the public of Hiun City doesn't suspect any attacks.

Anyway, Sewaddle evolving, Yamask getting captured, the whole Unova Saga is really turning into my wet dream; an evolution or a capture every couple episodes! At this rate, one of the starters could be fully evolved by the 40s.

Ok you do know that this episode comes after the TR vs TP arc right? Those episodes were skipped.

Chill92

Many things seems to be happening during this episode. So Sewaddle evolves, cool, looking forward to the evo animation. It sure has a good debut battle, taking down two pokemon. Would be nice to see Tranquill battling instead of Pikachu, but I guess they want to showcase Pikachu's elecro ball more
About time James caught a pokemon. I was suspicious on how long the TR trio would remain "serious" but I'm sure this will only last temporarly since the whole RocketvsPlasma thing will air eventually. If they start getting blasted off though, then I might lose it lol

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
Haven't seen the episode yet but with TR, as long as they don't devolve into 'Where in Isshu is Giovanni?' fantasies and actually get some personality, though not to the level of their clown personalities, I'll be fine with them.

ThousandMaster

Magic School Dropout
Well, TR is back to their white uniforms and trying to catch Pikachu, which most likely means it'll be back to blasting off again, but I suppose we'll see. It was good while it lasted, at least. We can still see them act competent when the Rocket vs Plasma episodes air, I suppose that'll be a farewell episode to them doing things right. I can't complain about James using Yamask, though.

As for the gym battle itself, I thought it was pretty good. Pity that Tepig went down so early on, but he's had his fair share of wins, and seeing Sewaddle take on two of Burgh's Pokemon and evolve was cool too. I'm even okay with Pikachu ending the battle, since he hasn't gotten a gym win yet.

Bell56

The One and Only
its really weird because there were Bio's updated with new pictures for the new pokemon but the actual ep pix are not up

Teshub

Banned
Agree, normally serebii.net has the pictures before anyone else. Did something happen?

Obviously it has to do with the tragedy in Japan. The Filb site that also posts recent episode screencaps said they won't be having them due to those problems.

Bell56

The One and Only
Obviously it has to do with the tragedy in Japan. The Filb site that also posts recent episode screencaps said they won't be having them due to those problems.

Why is that obvious? The episodes aired so I am sure there is someone out there who took screen shots or recorded it. And as I said in my previous post there were pictures from the episodes in the character Bios on Serebii's main page.

TicoPokemonMaster

It seems that Team Rocket was pulling the tough and competent trio when they were in close contact with Giovanni, but now that the secretary said you are on your own, they once again seem to go back to their old ways. I know its to early to tell but compare the way they acted in this episode to one of the episodes before this ep. They're once again goofy and James went from being tough to careing and loving to the yamask he just met. I will bet all my money to Yamask becoming the new Victoribell/cacnea/chimecho/Carnivine.