• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battling & Getting! Mewtwo Comes Back (1135)

LucasMV

Mewtwo never returned again....this episode truly was useless....and mewtwo too
Even without Mewtwo returning again, it would've been a cool episode to have if Mewtwo and Ash actually explicitly acknowledged each other, rather than just having Ash's expression change as some kind of easter egg and then continue without Go asking Ash how he knows that thing is Mewtwo.

BobbbidyBob

Even without Mewtwo returning again, it would've been a cool episode to have if Mewtwo and Ash actually explicitly acknowledged each other, rather than just having Ash's expression change as some kind of easter egg and then continue without Go asking Ash how he knows that thing is Mewtwo.
Now it’s worse cause this might very well have been OG mewtwo’s last appearance

LucasMV

And except Kadabra, Jynx and Porygon
Those are the pokemon that were involved in polemic situations right? Porygon had that episode that caused seizures, Jynx's color had to be changed to violet because black was considered racist (and still doesn't get to appear after the color change).

I'm not sure what's the deal with Kadabra though. A shame, but that's the world we live in I guess.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I'm not sure what's the deal with Kadabra though.
It's based on Uri Geller, who made a lawsuit due to using his likeness back in the 90s. He lifted it but it seems the franchise is still preferring to tread lightly with that.

LucasMV

It's based on Uri Geller, who made a lawsuit due to using his likeness back in the 90s. He lifted it but it seems the franchise is still preferring to tread lightly with that.
Interesting. I found this when I looked him up.
He actually apologized for it two years ago. I'm not sure why they still don't dare to show Kadabra again. But maybe that'll change soon.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Jynx was recoloured as well so it's insanely weird it hasn't been brought back again
Also, I know it's a more sensitive topic, but I think it'll be okay to bring back Porygon and it's evolutions again