• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battling Into the Hall of Fame! (845)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I liked the triple battle between Tierno's group and Ash's group as well. :D

The summer camp finale's team battle itself was good, though for a second there, I was afraid that Tierno's Squirtle was gonna win against Pikachu...

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
The summer camp finale's team battle itself was good, though for a second there, I was afraid that Tierno's Squirtle was gonna win against Pikachu...

I liked the teamwork aspect of Ash's group vs Tierno's group, like how Fennekin blocked Charmander's Flamethrower attack with her own Flamethrower to save Pikachu hee hee. As for Squirtle vs Pikachu, I'm glad that Pikachu won it for the team. :3

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I liked the teamwork aspect of Ash's group vs Tierno's group, like how Fennekin blocked Charmander's Flamethrower attack with her own Flamethrower to save Pikachu hee hee. As for Squirtle vs Pikachu, I'm glad that Pikachu won it for the team. :3

Too bad that Fennekin's effort didn't help much in the long run since she was the first one to faint, sigh. :/ Bulbasaur charging up Solar Beam, and Charmander & Squirtle buying it some time was awesome, though.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Bulbasaur charging up Solar Beam, and Charmander & Squirtle buying it some time was awesome, though.

O I liked that too cuz it showed how close Shauna, Trevor and Tierno were as friends and that even their pokemon were close and in-sync with each other. And Chespin picking up Pikachu with his Vine Whip to help him avoid the Solarbeam was pretty neat. :3

Leonhart

Imagineer
So this was where Platane-hakase's camp ended, and I must say that Satoshi, Serena, and Citron versus Tierno, Sana, and Trova was a great way of ending this mini-arc, as well as showing off the Kalos and Kanto Starters. I just felt that the Rocket-dan's theft attempt shouldn't have happened, because it wasted time.

Alloutℯ

Banned
I really like the vibe of the episode. It wasn't the most creative, but it was made with such care and attention to details that I'm in love with it. That whole scene with the TRio was so dynamic and fast paced. And the battle was great.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I noticed while seeing this episode again that it was Satoshi who did most of the damage against Tierno's, Sana's, and Trova's Pokemon, while Serena and Citron almost seemed like an afterthought.

Last edited:
The battle was kind of amazing and I was happy that most of the attacks were combined rather than one Pokémon attacking one other Pokémon. I liked that Serena and Fennekin were out first. She's not much of a battler. And the comeback Ash and Clemont had after she withdrew was also expected, because they were no longer covering for her. Team Rocket didn't need to stall for as long as they did. But they've been is disguise for the other episodes of this arc, so I didn't mind it that much for this episode.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I liked that Serena and Fennekin were out first. She's not much of a battler.

The fact that she's not exactly the group's best battler is the reason why I wish she had done more with Fokko here since she was lacking in battling experience and should've contributed more.