1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Battling the Bully! (726)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Rival Destinies' started by Serebii, Feb 2, 2012.

1. lolipiece

lolipiece Moderator Staff Member Moderator

He threw a Poke Ball at it, duh.

2. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N) AshXSerena = Canon

give me details!!!! did he do a little strut? flip his hat backwards

I NEED TO KNOW

3. Locormus

Locormus Can we please get the old forum back?

Gah! When will they stop with the livecasters that feature a lot of the pokedex footage??

All in all, a very nice episode, with a lot of battling..

Ash Pikachu vs. Wild Krokorok: Blast off.
    Pikachu vs. Krokorok again: With Nick commanding Pikachu
    Pikachu vs. Tepig
    Pikachu, Krokorok vs. Seismitoad and Scolipede
    Pikachu vs. Krokorok yet again!!!

4. Bisharp

Bisharp Well-Known Member

Professor Oak's Lecture was far superior though. Always waiting until the funny Pokemon scenes at the end :D

5. playerking

playerking Sick of dealing with idiots.

Shut it.

Oh yeah, Tepig and Pikachu had a tiny battle. I like that, but not as much as the capture.

:p

6. Chomper4

Chomper4 Well-Known Member

I heard Bianca was in a flashback

7. playerking

Yes, Krokorok followed Ash through the Club battle, it was in the subway, it was at the 5th gym I think and he was at the Chargestone Cave.

He's been following them for a while.

8. lolipiece

lolipiece Moderator Staff Member Moderator

It's not stalking, it's deep love.

*Hopes someone gets the joke*

9. playerking

So, it looks like Glenn went to hit Nick or at least he was going to start something and Ash stopped Glenn.

Krokorok and Pikachu high five'd each other and the kids are happy near the end, cool. I also love how Nick won and how Glenn fed Seismitoad and Scolipede.

10. MechaBulba

MechaBulba King of the Monsters

An alright episode full of battles. However sadly none of them lasted any decent length especially the title battle which was a bit of a let down. However I loved how big Scolipede and Seismitoad appeared, how can they have battled in such as confined space? I hope we get to see lots of Seismitoad in the future as it looked awesome during its brief appearance, although a reworking of Drain Punch would be nice as it looks terrible.

Very happy Ash captured Krokorok, now that makes 10! Also his second Dark type, guess the "curse" is well and truly smashed?

11. staryu_starmie

staryu_starmie Gym Leader Jiz

cos scoilipede is clearly the new steelix

12. Blue3Mayfield

Blue3Mayfield Well-Known Member

Stalker Krokorok is stalkerish. I kinda expected more from this episode, but hey I liked it.

13. gliscor&yanmega

gliscor&yanmega Well-Known Member

Saw the pictures, the episodes looks good to me, mainly because of Krokorok. I love how it's been following Ash and Pikachu for all this time. I also like seeing it's sunglasses come off, looks like a new running gag, and probably result in development down the line(Please keep the glasses still).

The Nick plot looks alright, but I was far more interested in Krokorok.

It's finally over, it's been caught. Only took like 60 episodes for my prediction and hopes to come true.

Rock Slide? I don't believe it has Rock Slide unless it revealed it in this episode, which I didn't see it using it. Unless you're talking about the scene where it placed rocks all around Pikachu, which I believe was Stone Edge, I only saw the pictures so far but I saw Krokorok using Stone Edge just before Pikachu got trapped by rocks, the rocks do look a little too big for Stone Edge though.

EDIT: Or maybe it does have Rock Slide, bublapedia and playerking seem to think so. Well at less it has another move, would have prefer something else though.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  14. Almighty Zard

Almighty Zard He has returned.

epic stalking flashbacks, so at least they build up on it following them instead of it just being a random pop out.

The only downside to this episode was the double battle seemed rather short and unlike the train brothers it wasn't that great, and is it just me or did Seismatoad only use drain punch?

15. Joltik-Kid

Joltik-Kid Another year of wasting my life ಠ_ಠ

I noticed the pokeball that Krokorok was in didn't shrink at then end(could just be since I only saw the pictures so far) but could that either mean Ash predicted he'd capture him or was he really only carrying 5 Pokemon with him at the time?

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  16. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master Poison-type Trainer

So that was Drain Punch? Damn, they're redesigning every move now, aren't they? I preferred how it looked in D/P.

But, nice to see that Ash finally caught Krokorok.

17. Joltik-Kid

I love how in every odd generation, Ash get's a Pokemon that carry's a signature item...

Episode= Awesome

18. gliscor&yanmega

gliscor&yanmega Well-Known Member

I noticed that too, and I don't think it's just because of the picture because it stayed fully sized till the end of the episode. The pictures I saw showed the center of the Pokeball still Red after it was caught so perhaps they forget to shirk it or just decided to not do it for whatever reason.

19. Joltik-Kid

Yeah, that struck me as odd, hmm, anyway, I hope he appears in Skyla's episode or something, otherwise Ash lied about letting him journey with him(at least on screen) XD

20. Lorde

Lorde Banned

It was nice to see Krokorok again, but I thought that the episode was going to focus on him entirely instead of Luke Jr. the character of the day, who was too bland for my tastes. I thought it was interesting that Ash was willing to lend his Pokemon to a stranger; Ash is usually so selfish, so that was a pleasant surprise. I knew how the episode would end, and I'm glad that we can end the Krokorok debates.