• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battling the Bully! (726)

A writer

lol at that kid thinking Pikachu was the preevolved form of Zekrom.Not as interesting as shown in the preview but since he got Warvile,it's ok I guess.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Thane was really annoying. Well to be honest all three kids were annoying. For me, the little kids in the show are not very likable. Max, these three, the kids from the trubbish epsiode, etc.

gohan5

Irisboy
Thane was really annoying. Well to be honest all three kids were annoying. For me, the little kids in the show are not very likable. Max, these three, the kids from the trubbish epsiode, etc.

The only one I liked was Nick, Thane was all snobby and Glen was just a bully. I wish Nick wasn't so timid but I understand since Glen was kinda intimidating to the other two boys. I didn't mind the kids from the Trubbish episode though.

Anyone else notice that the ending fixed the color error on Ash's Boldore? I'm glad the animators decided to fix it and not just say oh well nobody cares.

Chomper4

The only one I liked was Nick, Thane was all snobby and Glen was just a bully. I wish Nick wasn't so timid but I understand since Glen was kinda intimidating to the other two boys. I didn't mind the kids from the Trubbish episode though.

Anyone else notice that the ending fixed the color error on Ash's Boldore? I'm glad the animators decided to fix it and not just say oh well nobody cares.

Is there an image of the fixed coloring on Boldore?

gohan5

Irisboy
Is there an image of the fixed coloring on Boldore?

I don't know but apparently it was fixed in the previous episode.

This episode was okay, but nothing I'll really remember, even with Krokorok finally being caught here. I wish Ash had actually gotten to fight Scolipede and Seismitoad and not Nick.

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
Poor Scolipede...destined to never look good...ever. It really sucks because it's an AMAZING Pokemon. But it's become the next Beedrill. :/

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

G50

No longer posting
Waurivile's voice.... That drove me nuts for some reason...
It sounded a lot like - whaaaaompy and wahmpy and Waurvil.

I'm eventually going to get used to it, but for this episode it felt weird hearing it each time.

gliscor&yanmega

Was there a coloring mistake to fix?

Boldore's rock that's in the middle of it's face was Red while it was suppose to be Blue.

This is what it looked like:
[IMG139]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/41/BW_ED_03_error.png/800px-BW_ED_03_error.png[/IMG139]

But it's suppose to look like this:
[IMG139]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/e/e2/Ash_Boldore.png/800px-Ash_Boldore.png[/IMG139]

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Boldore's rock that's in the middle of it's face was Red while it was suppose to be Blue.

This is what it looked like:
[IMG139]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/41/BW_ED_03_error.png/800px-BW_ED_03_error.png[/IMG139]

But it's suppose to look like this:
[IMG139]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/e/e2/Ash_Boldore.png/800px-Ash_Boldore.png[/IMG139]

Hmm to be honest it looks better with the red, but darn those official artworks.

Xweek

Diligent Shipper
*Chomp*

Seeing them completely still for ages before that made it even better.

gliscor&yanmega

Hmm to be honest it looks better with the red, but darn those official artworks.

I like it better with the Red too, but I think it still looks fine with Blue.

As for the episode, just finished watching the video version.

I love how Krokorok was trying to explain it's been following Ash and Pikachu, despite it only able to say it's name. Was funny to me.

I also love when Krokorok blasts off. Hoping it becomes a running gag, although I kind of doubt it.

I also love Krokorok losing it's sunglasses. That obvious will be a running gag, and probably leads to development at some point.

I pretty much love everything Krokorok related.

I got a chuckle when Glen came to get Nick. Due to his aggressive personality I saw him taller then he really was, but then when he walked right in the middle of Ash, Iris, and Cilan he looked so tiny to me haha.

It is disappointing that the double battle didn't really last long, but it seems like it was suppose to be a short battle(Of course the writers could come up with better titles in that case).

I like how Ash came off more mature and that in this episode, although it felt kind of odd. I did like how he didn't attack Krokorok while it went to get it's sunglasses though, felt more like Ash.

The Nick plot I wasn't too interested in, it was alright for me still. Nick was alright I guess, wasn't that interesting to me, although he's a nice representation of a young kid who doesn't know a lot about Pokemon yet. Glen was a jerk who changed at the end, which was obvious to happen, he came off as someone who relies on just attacking. Thane I thought was the most interesting out of the three, he knew his stuff and he seemed to care about his father's Pokemon(Or maybe just didn't want to get into trouble, I'd go with both though).

I liked how the writers had so many Pikachu vs Krokorok battles in this episode, felt like it was building up the suspense for when they get to battle till the last one is standing, too bad Krokorok lost, although I'm not surprise.

I loved Krokorok's capture scene, it was kind of sad seeing it walk away all depressed, then Ash makes it's day and captures it. Waited for this day since I first found out about BW003, and it finally happened.

I wish they gave Krokorok another move though. It has Crunch now but it's doubtful it'll ever use Bite again(It's like Tepig with Ember and Flamethrower), kind of got my hopes up that it was going to get Thunder Fang when it bit Pikachu but...nope. Oh well, it'll get another move sometime.

If it wasn't for Krokorok this episode wouldn't have been all that interesting to me, but because of Krokorok I loved this episode.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I thought it was funny how everyone's all happy then out of no where it randomly bit Pikachu, I couldn't stop laughing at that.

I do have to admit though now that Ash has it, he needs to work with it to get around the sunglasses problem...unless it's actually blind and needs them.

Chomper4

I am actually glad Ash offered Krokorok to be a part of his team.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I don't know but apparently it was fixed in the previous episode.

This episode was okay, but nothing I'll really remember, even with Krokorok finally being caught here. I wish Ash had actually gotten to fight Scolipede and Seismitoad and not Nick.

I know right? This is what they call a semi filler.;)

Chomper4

I bet Nick, Glenn, and Thane will make a cameo cheering for Ash in the Unova league.