• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battling the Bully! (726)

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Why does Krokorok keep reminding me of Shaft for some reason?

But I'm glad Krokorok is Ash's. However, I rather Pikachu continue to have a Pokemon rival that way he doesn't fade in the background like always.:rolleyes:

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Did I hear Vic in this ep as the blue haired boy?

Why does Krokorok keep reminding me of Shaft for some reason?

But I'm glad Krokorok is Ash's. However, I rather Pikachu continue to have a Pokemon rival that way he doesn't fade in the background like always.:rolleyes:

Pikachu never fades into the background...

XXD17

Draco rex
After watching this in English i can't helped seeing the allusion to Doraemon...not the actual show but the parallel characters...Mick is the cowardly, soft-spoken main character who always speaks big to prove himself, Sean is the spoiled rich kid who gets stuff from his dad, and Glenn is the loud-mouthed bully...they even hang out in an abandoned lot with the same pipes...the parallel is uncanny...

A Pokemon trade,
junifer's dad appaering,
krockorok appearing,
the only thing I can think to keep this episode connection going is an episode of Krockorok getting along with Ash.

R?IDDl3R

ace trainer
i liked the episode... i was sooo diggin seans swag :) lol the purple with the blue and his hair color lol.... also it was great for ash to finally catch krokorok

Vipsoccermaster

Great episode. I didn't like the young boys that much, but I am glad they became friends in the end, in a nice way. Also nice to see Krokorok joining Ash.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
A cute episode is probably the best way to describe this episode as it involved three aspiring trainers, all with different personalities. The majority of the episode focused on Nick, a shy, young boy who is suddenly put together with Ash's Pikachu, who was subject to a blast off thanks to Sunglasses Krokorok. I liked Pikachu's and Nicks interactions, it just seemed Pikachu was really enjoying the experience of being a training partner for Nick. This led to a double battle between Glenn (Nick's Friend, but also a bully) and Nick between Seismitoad and Scolipede and Krokorok and Pikachu which was apt because Cilan made it a battle which caused neither team's pokemon to be too hurt. This resulted in a resolve in Glenn's personality and a beginning to some great trainers :D.

It ended with Pikachu and Krokorok having another battle, which in the end resulted in a victory for Pikachu. After a slight depression for krokorok as it was upset with it's loss, Ash asks Krokorok to join him, which he accepts. I think Krokorok is a great addition to Ash's team, and its personality is going to be a talking point for a little while.

Anyway, great episode. :D

SmartD

It's a neat episode. Krokorok joins Ash's team and the kids learn a valuable lesson in Pokemon battles, especially Glen.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Ash... you already used your Pokedex on Scolipede, like 3 times. Oh nevermind.

This wasn't too bad of an episode, no way. We gained Krokorok! (finally) The Mick kid wasn't too bad as well; can't really say more about this episode.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
I rather enjoyed this episode. It was nice to see Ash finally catch the sunglasses Krokorok. I was also amused by how Krokorok was shown to be somewhere present during Ash's adventures.

Last edited:

The S

Bug/Fighting Master
Where in the heck did everyone see this? I taped the episode twice (yesterday and today) and both times they showed episode 725. Was it just my local CN that derped?

Krokorok just bit Pikachu out of nowhere. They were all just chilling then BITE! XD

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I can't help but feel sad for Scolipede & Seismitoad after seeing how tired & beat up they looked after the battle & having to take orders from Glenn

Battra

It was enjoyable episode & nice seeing Krokorok added to the team.