• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battling The Enemy Within! (454)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Battling the Enemy Within!

Finally at the final Battle Frontier Facility, the Battle Pyramid, Ash & Co. find a challenge just to find Brandon, the Frontier Brain. Once found, while they are going through the Pyramid, Ash gets adversely affected by one of the artifacts inside. Will Ash snap out of it in order to battle Brandon and the legendary Pokémon Regirock?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

JazzJazz

Apparently Ash didn't face off against Brandon at all in this episode, with regirock belonging to no one... so I guess we might end up seeing Ash with a perfect record against the Frontier Brains (i.e. no rematches).

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
JazzJazz said:
Apparently Ash didn't face off against Brandon at all in this episode, with regirock belonging to no one... so I guess we might end up seeing Ash with a perfect record against the Frontier Brains (i.e. no rematches).
Uh, Ash lost to Anabel and had to have a rematch, making a perfect Frontier Brain record impossible.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
JazzJazz said:

So, I guess we may be seeing Ash face off after the Grand Festival, seems good to me!

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
So it seems I was right. Regirock WASN'T Brandon's, there was no Braveness Symbol match at all. I'm sure we'll see it after the Festival, maybe Ash will catch the giant Slaking in the next episode for it (but that's not for this thread.)

Who did the Salamence belong to, though? I'm sure it was Brandon's but I want to make certain.

V Faction

www.faction.com
Yes, like bats that roost in belfries or hobos that live in synagogues.

Serebii said:
People please will you bloody read the rules for these threads...I am fed up of EVERY WEEK having to remind you
Make a notice with your little synopsis every week reminding people not to post. It won't help a single bit, but at least you'll feel all warm and fuzzy.

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
Bring on the possesed Ash =]

Sunain

Pokemon Master
JazzJazz said:

Ash lost to Anabel. Since the final Frontier Brains are suppost to be the hardest, I wont be surprised if there is another rematch vs Brandon

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I sure don't want Ash losing to Brandon multiple times. If the writers need something to stall time to D/P, this is not the way to do it.

The fact that May's quest will be ending shortly only further wonders why they're dragging Ash's out so long and ending May's so fast. They could have had her lose another Contest so her quest was extended along with Ash's.

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
Awe I find it fun to watch Ash win or loose in his adventures. Maybe that's a sign of May leaving, I don't know I'm just speculating, but this isn't the place to do so...I really can't wait to see the episode.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
Clearly information from Bulbapedia:

Major events:
+ Ash is possessed by King of Pokélantis Empire's evil spirit which comes from the stone ball sealed in the Ancient Ruins, and Brandon agrees to battle in order to save Ash.
+ Ash's Sceptile fights Brandon's Regirock in an informal battle and loses. Ash will return to the Battle Pyramid for a rematch with Brandon after the Grand Festival.
+ At the end of the episode, the Battle Pyramid flies off for the next ruins and Ash sees Ho-oh for the 3rd time.

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
So Brandon does battle Ash in his possessed state?
Oh goodness gracious, this just made me happy.

And Regirock was Brandons - Oh well, it was fun while believing in the other thread. Also, Ash has to rematch the two last brains - Good way to show that they're saving the best for last.

Why Ho oh is there is a wonder to me.

AK2

Beginning Trainer
Chatsy said:
So Brandon does battle Ash in his possessed state?
Oh goodness gracious, this just made me happy.

And Regirock was Brandons - Oh well, it was fun while believing in the other thread. Also, Ash has to rematch the two last brains - Good way to show that they're saving the best for last.

Why Ho oh is there is a wonder to me.

It's interesting to note that ALL 3 times Ash saw Ho-oh in Kanto.

Ash saw him at the beginning of his journey- signaling the start.

What did the appearence at the end of Johto, or this appearence signal though?

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
How ironic since Ho oh has a shrine in Johto XP

I assume that the second appearing of Ho oh was to signal the new start in Hoenn, but this time... A new start again? Ash will be battling legendaries, if what's been said is true, after all. Eh, who knows?

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
wow xD We see ho-oh again? and poor ash i cant beleive he has turn evil but he is really hot!