• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battling The Enemy Within! (454)

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Blaziken master said:
It was just a pokemon that lives in the pyramid
Yes and Brandon just happened to send it out of a Pokeball

skarmachild

Cheer up.
Satoshi's Girl said:
wow xD We see ho-oh again? and poor ash i cant beleive he has turn evil but he is really hot!

Christ, he turns 'evil' for about 5 minutes before he gets Thunderbolted by Pikachu, turning him back to normal.

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
seen the pics.

Here are my favorite things about the episode:
-I'm surprised how cool Regirock is, unfortunately, it's a legendary..(The Salamence isnt Brandons, it's just one that's in the Pyramid and scaring Team Rocket)
-Ash is possesed the whole battle.
-Once, when Regirock charged to attack, Ash ordered his Sceptile to hide behind the referee, which forced Bradon to cancel the attack....:D
-Ash lost, so we get to see another cool battle with Brandon

great episode.

Last edited:

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
i think Ash looks pretty hot evil and i love it And i cant wait to watch the episode l8r and draw him to

V Faction

www.faction.com
Every trainer has a choice... To be evil!
To listen to that voice inside... Gotta cheat!

Go Evil Ash~ Go Evil Ash. It's ya berfday~ Not really, just sayin'!

In the meantime, we find out Regirock DOES indeed belong to Brandon and rampant speculation about Ho-Oh begins!

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
Men, I think have been even worse that when Pikachu was possessed by Groudon's orb!!!!. (*How Scary!!*). By the way, anybody know what was the intentions of that evil spirit?.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Man i cannot wait to see this episode now, too bad that Sceptile couldn't beat Regirock though, should've used Solarbeam, but Ash posessed is the best thing i've seen in this show since the jouto tournament.

I wanna hear his voice now. Wonder if it sounds dark and evil.

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
FireHead Hank said:
seen the pics.

Here are my favorite things about the episode:
-Once, when Regirock charged to attcked, Ash ordered his Sceptile to hide behind the referee, which forced Bradon to cancel the attack....:D
Ahaahha, oh god, that classic XD

Possessed Ash ftw, most definitely - It gives us a nice look at what not to do. Oh yes, very. <3

Anikin

Rebel
I can't wait to see the episode where I live. And Regirock apears in this one makes it all worth watching.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
gamefreak5034 said:
just saw the pics, and i really think the evil Ash battled badly with sceptile

from what i saw he battled well until the lock on Hyper Beam combo did him in. Also how come nobody as comented on how the pyramid can apparently move from location to location yet i found that interesting as well.

I'm wondering that as well. also is the ruin part of the pyramid or not? cause the pyraimid look kinda "clean" compared to the ruin.

Sunain

Pokemon Master
This episode has hints of the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode 'Power Play.' In that episode Troi, Data and O'Brien are possessed by spirits and the spirit controlled people are only seperated by a shock.

Ash never lost and he never battled in this episode! Ash is possessed by King of Pokélantis Empire's evil spirit which comes from the stone ball sealed in the Ancient Ruins, and Brandon agrees to battle in order to save Ash. He was controlled by spirit for most the episode, so his normal personality and battle techniques were hindered in the mini battle. After Sceptile looses Regirock with a target locked 'heatseeking' Hyperbeam, King of Pokélantis Empire's evil spirit tries to send out Pikachi but May, Max and Brock block him from allowing Pikachu to battle. Normal Ash manages to break the spirit control for a second and tells Pikachu to thunderbolt him. Pikachu thunderbolts Ash and the King of Pokélantis Empire's evil spirit is forced out of him. Brandon uses the ancient pyramid 'Pokeball' and recaptures the spirit. The episode ends the the Battle Pyramid's corners extending to allow the propellers to have space to rotate and fly's off. Ash and friends see Ho-oh following the Battle Pyramid off into the distance. Ash recalls the first time he saw Ho-oh.

Last edited:

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
i so wanna watch the episode xD

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Ash losing was unexpected. Then again, I was wondering how they were going to wrap up a believable battle with so much time in this episode being spent down in the ruins.

I loled when the Battle Pyramid just flew away...didn't someone somewhere jokingly say that Satoshi-tachi would have to find the Pyramid, which was constantly changing locations. Neh?
OMG, best n00b idea ever! What if the next time Ash faces Brandon, he sends out Registeel or Regice? Then, he loses to them, and the 3rd time he battles him, he faces the final Regi? That way, we get the best of all 3 worlds! It'd be tediously exciting =D >.>

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
I can't wait to see this episode, I saw the images and man evil Ash is so awesome. Pretty cool that we got to see Indigo Ash as a flashback, awe I love flashbacks, they get me all teary LOL.