• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battling the Leaf Thieves! (735)

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Haven't watched it but the main thing I liked and actually laughed looking at the pictures was the interactions, a lot of funny stuff from this episode it seems.

Leavanny looked funny as heck with her interactions, I liked Tepig and Oshawott going at each other again also, Axew, Emolga and others had some funny moments also, really looking forward to eventually watch this.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Haven't watched it but the main thing I liked and actually laughed looking at the pictures was the interactions, a lot of funny stuff from this episode it seems.

Leavanny looked funny as heck with her interactions, I liked Tepig and Oshawott going at each other again also, Axew, Emolga and others had some funny moments also, really looking forward to eventually watch this.

Hahakomori is male............but I see how you can be confused, as they made his voice deeper, but just barely deeper than Arti/Luke's respective Hahakomori.

I enjoyed that he was not left out of nap time, was such a jovial fellow as well as helpful, and was out ALL episode, even as the gang set out again travelling toward Sekka City, he STILL was not recalled, so that was nice.

Not happy he was not reveal to have any new moves, but it WAS refreshing to see a non-GYM/Non-Team-Rocket induced evolution.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Hahakomori is male............but I see how you can be confused, as they made his voice deeper, but just barely deeper than Arti/Luke's respective Hahakomori.

I enjoyed that he was not left out of nap time, was such a jovial fellow as well as helpful, and was out ALL episode, even as the gang set out again travelling toward Sekka City, he STILL was not recalled, so that was nice.

Not happy he was not reveal to have any new moves, but it WAS refreshing to see a non-GYM/Non-Team-Rocket induced evolution.

Haha the her just came out for some reason, I'm usually not confused by that, it wasn't even a confusiong, I think it just came out weird.

Would have liked a new move also, it will have something eventually, in his next battle I'm sure he will show something.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
OMG!!!!!!!!! LEAVANNY IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! And he was out the whole episode!!! Hell ya!!!!!!!!

A new attack would of been epic though :(.

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
Dent's "It's cute" was as adorable as the Kurumiru. Also I loved his "It's siesta time~".

Iris says "watch your head"- Dent walks into a stalactite.
Iris warns the others to "mind their step"- Dent trips over.

I will never get tired of Dent being made into the butt monkey, it's just so hilarious to see.

I loved the Iront's voices as it sounded like they were in a mariachi band going "Ay, ay, ay".

Zuruggu being extremely worried over Kibago's disappearance was a nice touch due to their brotherly bond.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Iris says "watch your head"- Dent walks into a stalactite.
Iris warns the others to "mind their step"- Dent trips over.

I love this. Like seriously...I have MORE to add to the "Woe of Dent" XDDDD

One of the Durant at the end should have said: "Aye yai yai *facepalm*" that woulda been win. XD

Last edited:

Zino

Ice Cream Truck
Okay, I didn't really expect anything from this episodes, but after watching it, gotta say it was one of the best episodes! This is exactly why I LOVE Best Wishes.

I always love when the Pokémon get to hang out and show their personalities and dynamics. I've never been into Ash's Tepig too much, as I kinda find his personality little 'meh', but he's seriously cute when Oshawott makes fun of him and they get into fight. :'D After this episode, I like him hella lot more. And never can be tired of seeing Snivy/Emolga -dynamic. Oh man, Ash and co. have way too awesome Pokémon this season. Also, shall we talk about the ultimate BROMANCE that is between Scraggy and Axew! No can deny it anymore! If they are ever going to evolve, I want them to evolve at the same time, they are my otp, because they are such bros! : D And Leavanny is a male after all? He seemed like a mother of the group! So sweet.

Oh and, Cilan. What's with him today? xD First he's a multilanguage expert. He did say "it's cute" and something about siesta time, right? Well, siesta is a spanish word to me... Rofl, also for him mashing his head against that rock and tripping over. Why was this episode this entertaining, I wasn't expecting it at all! Hah, and Iris and her cutesy moment when ordering attract from Emolga! Even Ash was hilarious in his leaf-costume. :''D

So yeah, excellent episode in my opinion, didn't have any boring moments at all! And the bromaaaanceeeeee.

RickHoenn

Banned
OMG It was weird to see that Leavanny being so feminine O_O anyway I liked him/her XD Great episode, Swadloon finally left depression by evolving. :D

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I just realized something, when Leavanny was covering Ash with leaves, where did they all come from? From what I could tell they had another "cartoons defy the laws of physics" moment & had Leavanny pull them out of thin air

Last edited:

Charizard-Fan

Star Wars fan
I just wacthed this episode and it was great. Here's a list for the things I liked:

-Swadloon evolved.
-He didn't just evolve and then didn't do anything, he got much screentime in this episode and he really was a central character in this episode. We also saw his friendly, happy and helping personality. It's definitely very rare that reserves (aside Scraggy) get much screentime in episode other than battling. So this was a very nice surprise.
-Starters didn't show too much in this episode. Their personalities and chemistries were showed well in the episode but they didn't steal the spotlight in the episode.
-Scraggy got screentime in the episode and his friendship with Axew was shown in the episode.
-Axew didn't even know he was kidnapped because he slept until gang was out of cave. It was definitely a fun scene.

This episode was brilliant and one of the best episodes in Best Wishes. 10/10

Last edited:

sSerenity

I loved again this episode

Swaldoon evolved !
He had a lot of screetime
He has this creepy and lovely behavior
Leavanny, Scraggy, Emolga, Axew, all have development ... Even the three starters were here and add fun !

Only ONE female Durant ? Poor girl ! :D

I love Leavanny

RWB

Dragon busted by Her
Anyone notice the single female durant? A harken towards reality where every ant colony only contains one fertile female...

Except real ants are almost all infertile females.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I kept thinking Leavanny was a girl. Gosh....they must all get maternal instincts once they evolve. XDDD (it makes the most sense imo)

Moreso Parental-instincts, but I know what you mean. His voice being barely deeper than prior Hahakomori seen is pasable, but the way he moves was undeniably 'feminine'.

Except real ants are almost all infertile females.

Interesting fact I just learned, thanks!

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I didn't like this episode. It was bland. Swadloon evolving sort of redeemed it, but Levannny seems weak.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Well it was a pretty good episode...again nothing special outside of Swadloon evolving. Still question why the starters were returned to their Pokeballs...they could have been helpful in the search and in fighting the ants

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Well it was a pretty good episode...again nothing special outside of Swadloon evolving. Still question why the starters were returned to their Pokeballs...they could have been helpful in the search and in fighting the ants

So they can feel what poor Tranquill felt in many episodes?

Grey Wind

-Emolga is like the most adorable thing ever.
-Yay. The battle is actually lasting for a while... but Swadloon starts to evolve before the opening even starts. Oh well.
-Leavanny sounds like a drunk drag queen.
-Emolga, I love you, it looks so funny staring up at Leavanny.
-Drag Queen Leavanny decides to run off into the forest by itself and spends ages sewing to come out with two small leaves with a hole in them.
-Aww. Scraggy is chasing Axew, I love those two.
-Dragvanny is such a freak, LEAF HATS ALL ROUND.
-Haha, Emolga's face is priceless. I love this thing.
-Tepig and Oshawott are fighting again. Hope this leads somewhere.
-Meanwhile, Leavanny is making even more leaf hats because that is apparently what he does.
-SUPERHERO AXEW.
-Axew is gone how will we go on.
-Where the hell did Dragvanny come from? He just like... appeared all worried.
-My god, even Leavanny's run is bizarre.
-Axew is still asleep, what.
-Aww, poor Scraggy and his sore knee.
-Yay, all is well.
-Is Scraggy a walking Pokemon now or something? He was out from the start of the episode for no particular reason.

Good episode overall. Loved the focus Dragvanny and Emolga got, and the interactions were great. Really liked this episode, even if the plot was simplistic. Leavanny is absolutely hilarious, too. Glad it has personality.