1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Battling the Leaf Thieves! (735)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Rival Destinies' started by Serebii, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

Omg, it was great to see Durant for the first time. I do wish Leavanny would have learned a new move in this episode, instead of using the same ones from before. The Shadow Claw attack by the Durant was really animated well.

2. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

I liked that Ash was the fall guy again in this episode. And had Protect not been so cheap during that Durant battle, Emolga would've smoked their sausage and brought home their bacon.

3. Shayuin

Shayuin Banned

Swadloon evolving at the start was probably the main point because Leavanny ended up helping the group find their way out of the cave after rescuing Axew.

4. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

Now that I think of it, it seemed peculiar that we saw a whole colony of wild Iront in this episode, yet there was no sign of Kuitaran. I would've appreciated seeing a Kuitaran infiltrate the nest during the Kibago rescue mission.

5. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

Scraggy is starting to annoy me since the writers are just shoving him in our faces too much. Oshawott and Tepig were funny though. It was also funny that Axew was asleep the whole time.

6. Vulpicks

Vulpicks Well-Known Member

Phoned in episode, though I love Leavanny.

The dub title doesn't make sense. The Durant weren't "stealing" leaves.

I completely despise Axew and its constant need of saving. At least I understand what they're trying to do by giving it so much screentime. It's cute so they want to drive sales. The one I don't understand is Scraggy. It's an abomination, annoying, and an extreme waste of screentime.

7. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

I think he was shown often in the first half of Best Wishes because he was essentially Kibago's buddy, and his role here made more sense since his friend was accidentally kidnapped.