• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battling With Elegance and a Big Smile (867)

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Good episode though, wished I could see more of Aria being with Serena, they get along so well.

Well because Aria has the title of Kalos Queen I would have expected her to be really busy with the Master Class Showcases that may happen from here and there. Maybe this time she was more friendly to Serena in this episode was because she was under the alias of 'Ariana' to hide the fact that she was the Kalos Queen and it probably would have helped Serena to be more easily comforted because she probably wouldn't be as jealous if she was instead comforted by the 'Kalos Queen'.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I don't really follow real life celibrities but Aria kinda reminded me of Ariana Grande after the Manchester attacks, where she came to comfort and help her fans. Good episode though, wished I could see more of Aria being with Serena, they get along so well. Oh, and this is Sawyer 1st appearence from XY(Z), he got good developments until the end of it.

Elle surprised me with her kindness and compassion. I had expected her to be bratty, and looking back, I think I might've enjoyed that since I love rude characters with superiority complexes.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Well because Aria has the title of Kalos Queen I would have expected her to be really busy with the Master Class Showcases that may happen from here and there. Maybe this time she was more friendly to Serena in this episode was because she was under the alias of 'Ariana' to hide the fact that she was the Kalos Queen and it probably would have helped Serena to be more easily comforted because she probably wouldn't be as jealous if she was instead comforted by the 'Kalos Queen'.
Yeah, there's no doubt that Aria has to disguise herself more casually in order to avoid the fans and the press going after her. But Aria and Serena kinda gave me the "Kannazuki no Miko" vibe, as one is a famous girl and the other one is an ordinairy girl having a relationship together, that's why I was interested to see more of it.
Elle surprised me with her kindness and compassion. I had expected her to be bratty, and looking back, I think I might've enjoyed that since I love rude characters with superiority complexes.
I expected her to be more bratty and having a superiority complex too when I saw the preview of that episode. XY(Z) rivals were more lighthearted in general, so I thought the writers could bring a heated rivalry between the 2 girls but nope.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Probably one of my favorite episodes in the series since we've seen Serena get some character development and bond closer to her Pokemon. I enjoyed Braixen and Pancham fighting over their failed performances, which got on Serena's nerves and she did one of her famous screams iirc.
8/10