• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BattyCat

BattyCat

Owl Girl
;munchlax; hello! i am BattyCat, new here and all that jazz. I only know one person in this particular world and looking for lots of new ones! :p

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome to the forums.

If you need a friend look no further.

Have fun here and be sure to read all the rules.

pirate555

Word.
Hi there Battycat! I think six years of knowing you in real life is enough to say that I've heard of you before =P Funny how you're so innately able to type in the same way that you speak....Of course, I'll help you round the forums should you ever need it.

*Worries about being shot by fellow Serebiiers for letting best friend loose onto the forums*

Do read the the rules and stuff, and have an awesome time, though that goes without saying. And you'll never guess the Christmas present I got you this year!..... ;)
Pirate

Theif

The King of Darkness
hello BattyCat nice name lol
welcome to the forums and need a friend or some1 to talk too im here ^-^!

BattyCat

Owl Girl
thanks! ah, you are all lovely (apart from Pirate555 hehe only joking!)

pirate555

Word.
BattyCat, you meanie! I'll have you reported!...Just kidding =P

Yes, welcome, and don't you just join up for a day or two and forget about it, you can have a heck of a lot of fun here if you stick around ^_^

By the way, I'm a lot nicer to other newbies normally, but I figured I could make an exception here....
Pirate

Theif

The King of Darkness
Your name is awsome just dont know why? o_O

BattyCat

Owl Girl
Ah thanks! I got my name through a combination of my two favorite animals and a sprinkling of my personality! hehe