• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

(BDSP)Trade Evolutions and Version Exclusives.

ShadowForce720

I have Brillant Diamond and am looking for the following Pokémon:
Shieldon
Slowpoke
Lunatone
Magby(with Magmaizer)
Sableye
Bagon
Sandshrew
Weedle
Pinsir
Vulpix
Misdreavus
Glameow
Seviper
Lotad
Stantler
Teddiursa
Cascoon

Cranidos
Seel
Solrock
Elekid(with Electrizer
Mawile
Larvitar
Ekans
Caterpie
Scyther
Growlithe
Murkrow
Stunky
Zangoose
Seedot
Kecleon
Gligar
Mime Jr.
Silcoon
Also I’m looking for help to evolve my Poliwhirl, Kadabra, Graveler, Machoke, (2x) Clamperl, Electabuzz, Seadra, (2x) Porygon, Rhydon, and Dusclops into their respective trade evolutions.

In case anyone is curious why I’m trying to evolve 2 Porygon it’s because I want to keep one as a Porygon2 while fully evolving the other one to Porygon-Z.

Also I’m looking for Palkia, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Lugia for my dex and can trade Dialga, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, and Ho-oh form them.

However I do want my legendaries back, so for instance if I trade Dialga for Palkia I then want us to trade back so I don’t permanently lose my Dialga.

Likewise with trade evolutions I want to trade back to get my respective Pokémon back.

Also when it comes to Magby alternatively I could expect a Magmar with a Magmaizer or a Magmortar without a Magmaizer and I’m exchanging I can evolve one of my two Elekid into a Electabuzz and give it a Electrizer so that it will evolve into Electivire.

Also I can breed Kangaskhan, Exeggcute, Gulpin, Phione, Spinda, Pidgey, Meowth, Jigglypuff, Kanto and Hoenn Fossil mons, Heracross, Burmy, Feebas, Drifloon(although I do have spare), Yanma, and Plusle.

Swarm, Great Marsh, and Trophy Garden Pokémon Pokémon that I’m missing that I would be interested in are:

Shroomish
Minun
Castform
Slakoth
Nosepass
Makuhita
Spoink
Electrike

Last edited:
I have Brillant Diamond and am looking for the following Pokémon:
Shieldon
Slowpoke
Lunatone
Magby(with Magmaizer)
Sableye
Bagon
Sandshrew
Weedle
Pinsir
Vulpix
Misdreavus

Glameow
Seviper
Lotad
Stantler
Teddiursa

Cascoon

Cranidos
Seel
Solrock
Elekid(with Electrizer
Mawile
Larvitar
Ekans
Caterpie
Scyther
Growlithe
Murkrow
Stunky
Zangoose
Seedot
Kecleon
Gligar
Mime Jr.
Silcoon
Also I’m looking for help to evolve my Poliwhirl, Kadabra, Graveler, Machoke, (2x) Clamperl, Electabuzz, Seadra, (2x) Porygon, Rhydon, and Dusclops into their respective trade evolutions.

In case anyone is curious why I’m trying to evolve 2 Porygon it’s because I want to keep one as a Porygon2 while fully evolving the other one to Porygon-Z.

Also I’m looking for Palkia, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Lugia for my dex and can trade Dialga, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, and Ho-oh form them.

However I do want my legendaries back, so for instance if I trade Dialga for Palkia I then want us to trade back so I don’t permanently lose my Dialga.

Likewise with trade evolutions I want to trade back to get my respective Pokémon back.

Also when it comes to Magby alternatively I could expect a Magmar with a Magmaizer or a Magmortar without a Magmaizer and I’m exchanging I can evolve one of my two Elekid into a Electabuzz and give it a Electrizer so that it will evolve into Electivire.

Also I can breed Kangaskhan, Exeggcute, Gulpin, Phione, Spinda, Pidgey, Meowth, Jigglypuff, Kanto and Hoenn Fossil mons, Heracross, Burmy, Feebas, Drifloon(although I do have spare), Yanma, and Plusle.

Swarm, Great Marsh, and Trophy Garden Pokémon Pokémon that I’m missing that I would be interested in are:

Shroomish
Minun
Castform

Slakoth
Nosepass
Makuhita
Spoink
Electrike
I jave spoink, electrike and slaloth. Willing to trade, looking for shroomish, pidgey, kangaskan kabuto. Lmk

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I can breed you a Pinsir. I’d like a Gligar in exchange if that’s okay with you. I won’t have the Pinsir until probably this weekend. Does that sound okay with you?