• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Be a Footballer (game)

Metal Bagon

Play the Guitar Rift
This is a game that I've seen on a couple of football (soccer) forums and I'm wondering if they'd be enough demand for it on Serebii. Pretty much you start off as a young player at a club of your choice and you play through your 'career' with me being a GM, giving you scenarios of games, transfers, etc. Below are some examples of what I may give you.

EX:
You are 1 on 1 with the keeper what are you going to do?
A. Lob him.
B. Smash the ball
C. Finesse shot the ball past him
D. Try to dribble past him and roll the ball in the net.
E. Hold the ball up and wait for teammates to support you.

Lets say you choose E.
Answer: You hold the ball up but when you pass the ball to Smith he blasts the ball over the bar.

EX 2:
Your friend asks you to come to a late night party which would include some cute girls with him the night before your first professional match. What do you do?
A. Say no, you have to have to take some responsibility now that you're a pro.
B. Go but try to leave early.
C. Go and party all night.
D. Say yes but make up some stupid excuse to avoid going.

This game won't take long to participate in, you just need to answer questions when they come along and then come back to check results. There are also rewards that you can compete for like there are in the real world like Goalkeeper of the Year, Young Player of the Year, etc.

Also remember that if you go to a team like Real Madrid, you most likely won't play in a lot of the games, if you go to a team like Sydney FC on the other hand, you'd probably start.

So sign up It's fun and you have nothing to lose. You don't need to know much about football (soccer) either .

Forum Name:
Player Name:
D.O.B:
Position:
Height:
Number:

Here's an example of what Neymar's might look like.

Forum Name: Metal Bagon
Player Name: Neymar
D.O.B: 5th Febuary 1992 (age 20)
Position: CF
Height: 174 cm/5'9
Number: 11

Sign-ups:

Forum name: Abrar14
Player Name: Steven Gerrard Jr
D.O.B: 14/02/1995
Position: Striker
Height: 174CM
Number: 14

Last edited:

abrar14

Statter Master
Forum name: Abrar14
Player Name: Steven Gerrard
D.O.B: 14/02/1995
Position: Striker
Height: 174CM
Number: 14

msynan30

Forum Name: Martin Synan
Player Name: Synan
D.O.B: 26/01/1990
Position: Defensive Mid
Height: 5'11
Number:12

Metal Bagon

Play the Guitar Rift
Just remembered that this still exists and I'll just say that if i can get 5 people in on this I'll go ahead and hope some more ppl will join later.