• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Be Generous!!!!

would some1 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee be able to donate any legendaries, or manaphy eggs?

Can that evelove into a Manaphy? If so , I can breed you alot of pokemon, and i do have a lv. 100 Torterra.

I just want a manaphy, deoxys, and Jirachi, and i only have 3 legends, that i need to survive. I can get you every eveloution of Eevee, Feebas,and more. i dont care if they are fake. if you want a pokemon bred, just tell me name, and ill tell u if i can.

Last edited:
cool, u will!!!!!!!!!!!

Xpocalypse

Ace Trainer #1
Alright, I'll Give you manaphy for your Torterra or a (if you can PLEASE get it) a Giratina.

Giratina, done

Giratina, done

Miss

If anyone wants to trade a Giratina for a Manaphy, I'd be super happy! It's a Japanese caught one and here is its summary:

Level 71; Rash nature, caught June 26, 2007 at Turnback Cave, met at level 70, often dozes off and likes dry food.

edit - sorry, said Heatran by accident. Both are ugly to me. ;)

Last edited:

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
how did you catch a heatran at turnback cave?

*~Fearless~*

++LaZy DaYs++
Can give you a legit,cloned Rayquaza if you trade me Spinarak and Krabby.^^

Sorry, dont have those. Any others you want?