• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Be Human

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Threw in a small edit to Riley's powers.

Edit: So.. it's been two days since this post.. May I ask when we begin? you mentioned Sunday but..

Last edited:

NurseRiG

Supermodel
Given Name: Vera Noire
Serial Number: SW016573Z
Moniker: Siren
Appearance of Age: 19
Appearance of Gender: Male

Physical Design: When being designed there was an error, despite being designed female he was given a male personality, and so looks like a beautiful woman outside. He has long, clean, silky, blonde hair that reaches his lower back with straight cut bangs. His hands are very dainty, and has a slim curvy body type, but is flat-chested. He wears a sweet loli style of clothing consisting of a pink dress with white sleeves, tied around the stomach with a pink bow, white thigh-high stockings, and 4 inch pink heels, as well as a medium pink bow in the back of his hair.

He does not use makeup aside from his pink nail polish and has foggy green eyes. He is quite pale and is of average size for a "girl" his age. Also not seen by many is his naval piercing.

Resemblance of Personality: He is in no way opposed to his appearance and quite likes it actually, and most of the time just considering himself a girl. He always has quite a smile on him and is quick to goof off. Despite his lack of attention he is incredibly intelligent.

He is also competitive, like really competitive, and is utterly crushed by defeat, once even locking himself in his bedroom after losing a game of chess. Being a tease is his main field of experise, seeing how many gentlemen he can seduce that night. Vera is also easily startled, screaming incredibly loud at any little thing that suprises him.

False Memories: He was raised by wealthy parents, until the age of 10 when he was sent to a catholic boarding school, he worked hard on his studying. He made some close friends , but not to a great extent.

Graduating top of his class he was given the oppritunity to become a nun, but denied, instead taking up a job in the church playing piano, and instrument he learned seamlessly in almost two months.

That was his life from then on he visits the church constantly as well as its garden which he finds relaxing, but does not spend too much time in because he dosen't want it to get "boring", and is well known by all at the church as a dear daughter.

Despite his appearance and seductive attitude has never been in any type of relationship he actually prefers it this way, as he is not attracted to any gender, instead just flirting with men for sport.

Super Soldier Abilities: Vera is adept at interrogation, with an entire set of medical devices built all into his brain, he can measure brain waves, heart monitor, and take an x-ray among many other things.

Hidden above his hand is a syringe, working like somewhat of an injection gun, that can inject any type of chemical stored in his arm into the victim. Chemicals include an anisthetic, a paralyzing chemical, neuro toxin, venom, a hallucinogen, and a small dosage of a deadly non-contagoius virus.

He also has a less ladylike form but just as graceful if not more in his Seraphic Form. A more combat associated form, he replaces his biological warfare tactics and takes up to super powerful speakers at the palms of his hands. Creating sound capable of rivaling an atomic bomb in power. He also spouts two blades on his arms which he wields as if he were dancing, a tactic he uses effectively, and dangerously.

Real Memories:
"So this is goodbye..." Vera said with a hope it were all just a joke. "Will it be forever?"
His father shuck his head "I know patience isnt your strong point but please bare with me." Vera giggled

His father smiled at Vera. "Is being human fun?" asked Vera, "You'll find ou soon enough" responded his father. "Now relax while I erase all your memories. Vera released a squeel and jumped backwards. "Eeeeeeeek!"
"Heheheheh" father laughed and Vera realized he was joking calming down and smiling. "Im gonna miss this..." Vera said.
"Think of it this way, you will always have a piece of this memory when you laugh." His father said assuringly

"That'll be easy for me" he said with a smile.

"Well im ready whenever you are" Vera said as he rubbed his hands on the sides of his dress.

"In a hurry?" responded his father sarcastically

"I see it like a bandage, the faster you take it off the less painful it will be." Vera said back to his sad voice. "Sad again, thought we made some progress.." responded his father.

Vera's eyes remained sad, but a smirk appeared in his mouth again. "Promise me you will never hate, and you will always have that beautiful laugh." plead his father "That will be your personal goal, to make the gloomy situations of both you and others into a happy one, and to never hold a grudge, to always forgive."

"I-I will" Vera agreed

"Laugh"
"Forgive"
"and Forget"

"Forgive"
"and Forget"

And soon I forgot... Just as he told me to...

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Zalck does have a tendency to disappear. Let's just hope that that isn't the case. Of course, he hasn't been gone for long so I wouldn't start worrying yet.

Zalck

Back Again...
Hahahaha.

No, I'm still here. Classes started on Tuesday, I've been a little busy. :)

NurseRiG, I like Vera. He's really interesting.
The only thing I really would like to know, is where does he personally stand on the PINOCHIO issue? Does he agree with the church? Or does he disagree, but witholds his doubts infront of others?

Just some food for thought.
Accepted.

Alright, so that is our last Character. We're all accepted and ready to go. As promised, we will begin by this weekend. What I would like from you, is how do you think the RP should start? Would you all like to post about your false lives for a while, or would you rather find out about yourselves fairly early, and immediately go into that?

Please PM me and let me know! I am so excited this is taking off!

See you all soon! ;)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Finally! I'm really looking foreward to this!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
That would be a huge suprise for him when the truth is revealed. lol
Interesting character indeed!

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Yeah, I think possibly starting off with perhaps a day in the false lives of the characters, then at night or the morning of the next day we "reset", and remember who we were.

Zalck

Back Again...
I've started it. I've given you some material to work with for the time being.

Also, btw, you will not simply 'Reset' and gain your knowledge. It will be a bigger deal than that, involving you all meeting somewhere.

Hehehe. The plans I've made.