• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bea, the Lone Warrior! The Grapploct Menace!! (1123)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1123.jpg

Bea, the Lone Warrior! The Grapploct Menace!!

Ash & Goh have gone to visit the Fighting Dojo in Saffron City so that Ash can battle more for the World Coronation Series. Ash wants to challenge the Karate Master who runs the dojo but he is in the middle of a battle against another trainer. When they see the trainer defeat the Karate Master, they learn that she is Bea, the Fighting-type Gym Leader from the Galar Region so Ash challenges her to a match. Will he win?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
At least Riolu was able to hold out for a while. Farfetch'd was DESTROYED, which isn't surprising considering how barely Ash seems to train it compared to Riolu.

Best part of the episode by far was Ash asking Bea if she knows about Korrina, and she said that she defeated her (a flashback shows Mega Lucario fainting) and she called her weak. Ash seemed annoyed by that statement.

dman_dustin

I'm annoyed Ash didn't get a single win here. That was just too cruel for the writers to do. Did Tomioka want Ash to lose THIS badly to Bea?

And yay for lack of Go focus? I mean he didn't catch anything but he was gifted a Hitmonchan.....I'm fine with it.