• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bea, the Lone Warrior! The Grapploct Menace!! (1123)

He could've used Dragonite or Pikachu and come close to beating her but no Riolu wants to battle.

It has been four regions and he is still making the same mistakes.

Last edited:

dman_dustin

Ash didn't had lose this bad for a long time
Last one I remember is ash lose to wulfric

Yeah but Ash's Hawlucha managed to defeat his Abomasnow, perhaps so they could substitute Pikachu in, so all three could their respective wins.

Pikachu - Bergmite
Talonflame- Avalugg
Greninja- Mega Abomasnow

Here he lost HORRIBLY to Bea.

So much for the anime making me like Bea, disrespecting Korrina is unforgivable.

I don't care that Bea called Korrina weak, I'm more upset that they had to mention her just to throw her under the bus by having Bea stronger.

I get this series is going to be Galar biased, but come on, it was unnecessary for Bea to have beaten Mega Lucario just because Bea must be stronger.

I mean we still have to have Ash's Lucario losing to her Mega Lucario and then later on having Lucario beat Mega Lucario. I don't want Korrina to be constantly thrown under the bus and losing all the time.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
Did G-Farfetch'd used a new move?

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
At least Riolu was able to hold out for a while. Farfetch'd was DESTROYED, which isn't surprising considering how barely Ash seems to train it compared to Riolu.

Best part of the episode by far was Ash asking Bea if she knows about Korrina, and she said that she defeated her (a flashback shows Mega Lucario fainting) and she called her weak. Ash seemed annoyed by that statement.
Wow, I was waiting for Bea being kinda Paul like, but the girl is brutal. Korrina was Maylene’d and Ash received the same treatment.

If I got well, Ash let his temper get him (for the first time in JN) when Bea talks crap about Korrina. Ash pretty much stops to be rational when he get mad. Nanu explored that intentionally, even.

Last edited:

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
With that and Raihan literally being in the top 8, there's no doubt left, Galar gym leaders are the strongest

Was there even any doubt about that, also to add that galar has 2 trainers in top 8 while others have only 1 plus the strongest pokemon now in eternatus was introduced in galar plus the strongest gym leaders, safe to say galar has the strongest trainers in the pokemon world.

And bea is the answer for all those who wanted a strong rival who is kinda unfriendly, geat episode.

A person calling a Lucario trainer weak, where have we seen this before?

I wonder if she can beat Pikachu or Dragonite though.

Wow, I was waiting for Bea being kinda Paul like, but the girl is brutal. Korrina was Maylene’d and Ash received the same treatment.

He deserves it though.

Maybe this loss makes Ash realize "oh shit, I've been neglecting my Farfetch'd"
Not gonna happen. He will still prefer the other mon.
Was there even any doubt about that, also to add that galar has 2 trainers in top 8 while others have only 1 plus the strongest pokemon now in eternatus was introduced in galar plus the strongest gym leaders, safe to say galar has the strongest trainers in the pokemon world.

And bea is the answer for all those who wanted a strong rival who is kinda unfriendly, geat episode.
I don't think she is a rival. More like an obstacle. I don't think he will lose to her again.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Ash didn't had lose this bad for a long time
Last one I remember is ash lose to wulfric

Statistically this is ash's worst loss in an important matchsince he was oblitierated by tobias 6-2 which is his worst defeat to date, the rest of loss after that was pretty normal.