• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bea, the Lone Warrior! The Grapploct Menace!! (1123)

diakyu

I feel like with Bea defeated both his mons this sets up for Ash to do the same in the future rematch, or at least I hope

HolyNova Lucario

Average as average can be
I feel like with Bea defeated both his mons this sets up for Ash to do the same in the future rematch, or at least I hope
Sirfetch'd vs. Hawlucha = Tie
Lucario vs. Grapploct = Lucario Wins
Pikachu (G-Max) vs. Machamp (G-Max) = Pikachu Wins

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Bea beat Korrina huh. And the boy Ash got destroyed without doing much whatsoever in terms of damage.

Damn... Ash's Lucario is gonna be stronger than Korrina's Mega Lucario. Not sure how I feel about that one. They really nerfed Mega Evolution after Gen 6 in the anime.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
That was probably one of the best battles I’ve seen in a long time, & I’m hoping they’re setting up for a rematch. Ash lost badly, but he definitely gave it his all & pulled out a few interesting tricks like how Riolu got out of that Octolock.

Still, Bea was a strong opponent in every sense of the word and (regardless of how easy they are in the games), this episode showed that the Galar gym leaders are on an entirely different level & Ash needs to step up if he wants any chance of beating them. I love how Bea actually beat Korrina & called her weak, but what did she say when Ash told her about Leon?

Oh, & ordinarily I’d be upset that they skipped Goh’s battle with Kiyo, but given what happened this episode I’m so glad we didn’t see it. If they did show it then Ash’s battle would’ve felt rushed & less important

Also, HOLY CRAP! I never knew Grapploct could be so intimidating, especially since I always thought Clobbopus was one of the cutest pokémon I’ve ever seen

Last edited:
He could've used Dragonite or Pikachu and come close to beating her but no Riolu wants to battle.

It has been four regions and he is still making the same mistakes.
He purposely did that. He came to the fighting dojo to train his Fighting Type.

I expect the rematch will be more than 2 vs 2 but Sirfetch'd will defeat Hawlucha and Lucario will defeat Grapploct.

CabochonJaw

This loss isn't too bad. You can't win them all. Especially when you use a farfetch'd.

Bea beat Korrina huh. And the boy Ash got destroyed without doing much whatsoever in terms of damage.

Damn... Ash's Lucario is gonna be stronger than Korrina's Mega Lucario. Not sure how I feel about that one. They really nerfed Mega Evolution after Gen 6 in the anime.

Mega aggron, mega kangaskhan, mega lucario, etc... but at least they're fun to use in the games.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
He purposely did that. He came to the fighting dojo to train his Fighting Type.

I expect the rematch will be more than 2 vs 2 but Sirfetch'd will defeat Hawlucha and Lucario will defeat Grapploct.
Ash wanted to use Pikachu, but Riolu insisted and, aside from episode 30, he always tries to accept his pokémon’s wishes

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Did Bea really call Korrina naive? She just summed Korrina's character in one sentence. I am glad she didn't call her stupid though, that would be too brutal even though she was like that.

I want to see Farfetch'd get a win before evolving. Not sure if that will happen or not.

Only Korrina can get revenge for herself. Ash beating Bea would do nothing for Korrina, she will still be regarded as a weak trainer.

The loss against Cameron wasn't humiliating, at least no for Ash but it was still a bad loss. Not as bad as Tobias or Paul(4-0) but still very bad.
Even if it was 6-4, Ash losing to Cameron’s last Pokemon when Ash had Unfezant (admittedly weak but still had the type advantage), Snivy with Attract that Ash never used once, and Pikachu, was still embarrassing itself there.

Mega Steelix beat fire Z-move.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Best ep to date in this series 10/10. Liked how they portrayed Bea, and how she just called Korrina naive and easily beat her Mega Lucario with ease sometime in the past. And also gave the same treatment to Ash. Gave me good old Paul vibes.