• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bea, the Lone Warrior! The Grapploct Menace!! (1123)

D

Deleted member 384931

Best ep to date in this series 10/10. Liked how they portrayed Bea, and how she just called Korrina naive and easily beat her Mega Lucario with ease. Gave me good old Paul vibes.
Meh, Bea was not as good as Paul compared in personality.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.

EgGFj0KU8AADr-b
He looks so badass here.

GhostTyper101

Ghost Enthusiast
I do wish that Ash used Gengar and had it redeem his horrid lose to Korrina. Seeing his first ghost getting thrashed by a fighting type was not fun, but I understand that he wanted to use his fighting types at a fighting dojo.

I wish Farfetch'd got to last a little longer against Hawlucha, but at least Riolus did decently.

In a rematch I assume that Ash won't use the same team, i'd like to see how Bea fights with Grappoloct against pokemon that it can't octolock like Pikachu or Gengar.

I did like how Bea was characterised here. A tough fighting leader that is completely confident in her own abilities. I like her a lot.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Oh and Go got his first ever trainer battle victory and took a Hitmonchan as a reward. Big improvement from JN007. The unfortunate part was that it was in offscreenland. Tho its prob safe to assume Raboot swept.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Meh, Bea was not as good as P*** compared in personality.
What personality?

3 of those pictures are consistent with the anime's ethics on Pokemon and how being kind to them is what makes them strong. 1 is not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even if it was 6-4, Ash losing to Cameron’s last Pokemon when Ash had Unfezant (admittedly weak but still had the type advantage), Snivy with Attract that Ash never used once, and Pikachu, was still embarrassing itself there.
Always hated how he stopped using Attract after Clay because the old man whined about it being unfair.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, while it makes sense that he lost considering he used his two weakest Pokemon, I still would've preferred him winning and getting super overconfident and for his downslide to be slow with him making small mistakes due to overconfidence and losing battles that way.

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

The XY fans on Twitter seem to start mocking Ash's "Alola Champion" tittle after his lost to Bea.
Well, there's not much he can do when the 2 Pokemon he used are still inexperienced.
Actually, it would be a big BS if he won.
Nah it’s actually just mainly people mocking people using the stupid “hE’s a cHaMpiOn” excuse to make him seem invincible and that he shouldn’t have lost. I’m one of those people on twit doing the mocking. Ash may be a regional Champion now but he’s no Cynthia, Leon, or Steven. He’s only Elite Four tier at best. Only thing they all share is title.

Last edited:

Egakor

Nah it’s actually just people mocking people using the stupid “hE’s a cHaMpiOn” excuse to make him seem invincible and that he shouldn’t have lost. I’m one of those people on twit doing the mocking. Ash may be a regional Champion now but he’s no Cynthia, Leon, or Steven. He’s only Elite Four tier at best. Only thing they all share is title.
You seem to be rational. The guys I saw on Twitter just want to trashtalk Ash and even called him "that **** of the Alola Champion" or something like that.

PsychoLogical

You seem to be rational. The guys I saw on Twitter just want to trashtalk Ash and even called him "that **** of the Alola Champion" or something like that.
I’m not a delusional XY fan still moronically salty about Ash losing the Rushed League (No I won’t call it the Kalos League cause it was nothing but a lazy rushed excuse) or some delusional SM fan thinking hes now invincible since he now has the title of Champion. The people you see are prob likely some of the former unfortunately, I admit it while I’ve seen more of the latter. The majority opinion is that people were fine or glad he lost to Bea out of “character development” and are looking forward to the rematch.

PsychoLogical

Oh ye, there’s one thing I actually hope doesn’t happen is when the eventual rematch happens which looks very likely in Galar, Bea doesn’t use Dynamax at all. Simply cause Dynamax is really poorly portrayed in the anime and so I’d rather have it not shown like at all except for a few occasions even if its this Gen’s gimmick to show it off.

diakyu

In a rematch I assume that Ash won't use the same team,.
I wouldn’t get your hopes up, Ash’s ending talk with riolu and farfetch’d definitely made it seem like he’ll be using them again, and as he should since they have a score to settle now.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I wouldn’t get your hopes up, Ash’s ending talk with riolu and farfetch’d definitely made it seem like he’ll be using them again, and as he should since they have a score to settle now.
Not to mention that they both can and in one case will evolve.

Remix2

Oh ye, there’s one thing I actually hope doesn’t happen is when the eventual rematch happens which looks very likely in Galar, Bea doesn’t use Dynamax at all. Simply cause Dynamax is really poorly portrayed in the anime and so I’d rather have it not shown like at all except for a few occasions even if its this Gen’s gimmick to show it off.

Personally I would rather see her with a mega medicham.

PsychoLogical

Personally I would rather see her with a mega medicham.
Too bad Medicham no longer exists at the moment lmao. And neither do Megas :v