• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bea, the Lone Warrior! The Grapploct Menace!! (1123)

JLK2707

Thanks for that. I like how Bea is barefoot. How about you? Also, do you think that Ash even knows about the Galar League?

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Thanks for that. I like how Bea is barefoot. How about you?
I...don't have a particular preference. But I liked how intimidating and just 'get down to business' she was. There was no time wasting on anything. Introduction, fight, goodbye.

JLK2707

I...don't have a particular preference. But I liked how intimidating and just 'get down to business' she was. There was no time wasting on anything. Introduction, fight, goodbye.

Yeah. Also, will there be a second season for the Pokémon journeys anime?

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Here ya go. I assume Dephender will create episode threads whenever he's online.
They Ash is back to Alola for 1 episode? If that's the case, I wonder why we got Alola cast in the opening for brief seconds because I they they should at least have 3-4 episodes( I mean we could easily get another Alola episodes in November/December). Fossil episode: I would like to be about Galar fossils. I wonder will Riolu evolve in some of these episodes before the rematch. If not, maybe Ash will use Pikachu/Dragonite. But I would like to see rematch happening in Galar so we could se Giga Machamp vs Giga Pikachu battle.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
They Ash is back to Alola for 1 episode? If that's the case, I wonder why we got Alola cast in the opening for brief seconds because I they they should at least have 3-4 episodes( I mean we could easily get another Alola episodes in November/December). Fossil episode: I would like to be about Galar fossils. I wonder will Riolu evolve in some of these episodes before the rematch. If not, maybe Ash will use Pikachu/Dragonite. But I would like to see rematch happening in Galar so we could se Giga Machamp vs Giga Pikachu battle.

The fossil-episode could be Akala. In the games, there's that guy that wants to build a Jurassic Park. The rematch could be in Hala's village on Melemele Island as Bea is specifically mentioned in this episode to be travelling to world, visiting Dojo's everywhere and challenging their leaders.

JLK2707

Does Ash losing to Bea mean that he is just out of the Pokémon world championships?

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Does Ash losing to Bea mean that he is just out of the Pokémon world championships?
No it does not. It's a ranking system not a bracketed system.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Side Note: They sure love making any Lucario a punching bag for defeat lulz.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Bea beat the **** out of Ash lmaooo.
I'd argue it wasn't Ash that got the **** beat out of him since he'd easily destroy Bea if he used his strongest pokemon instead of letting his pokemon decide when they want to battle... but Riolu and Farfetch'd definitely got there asses handed to them. If Ash getting beaten while using his two weakest pokemon starts some sort of depression, that's just so laughable imo.

LucasMV

To me, Ash didn't even do that bad in the fight. He got out of some tricky situations with Riolu, thinking outside the box as he usually does. I think the fact that it was a one sided battle/major defeat was more shoved down our throats by the dialogues than what the battle actually shown.

Considering Bea defeated Korrina's Mega Lucario in Kalos (so no D-Max involved) and called her weak, and the fact the she was using two final stage pokemon, one of them (Grapploct) being her ace, while Ash was using his two weakest and less experienced pokemon, not even fully evolved, I can't see this as anything other than what was meant to happen.

If Ash lost using Pikachu, then it'd be different. But no. He also hadn't ever seen Grapploct before, so he didn't know how to battle against it.

But I guess he had to lose at some point, it would be boring if he didn't struggle until much later. I'm just glad they didn't do something stupid like make Pikachu lose here, this makes more sense. Ash had gotten overconfident, so it serves him right.

JLK2707

Good point. On another note, do you think that Ash will do the Galar League as well?

Last edited:

LucasMV

I don't think it is, we could easily see Gen 9 league( conference) to be biggest ever even bigger than PWC) or we could see soft reboot like BW.

I doubt that. They've learned before BW even ended that soft rebooting Ash is the worst thing they could do. That's why they tried to throw fanservice to our face with Dawn, Cynthia and Charizard to try and save the rest of that series.
But I do agree that they could easily make Gen 9 be a tougher challenge and include a League again if they want.

JLK2707

Does Ash even just know about the Galar Pokemon League? Is PWC even a conference? Is the Windon Conference nonexistent in the anime?

Last edited: