• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beach Blankout Blastoise! (060)

Littlemyuu

I love Squirtle and his Evo's so this is my favorite episode from the Kanto series...great show and Jigglypuff make it just better<3

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
How did Jigglypuff manage to get itself stuck in there anyway, and why would it continue to sing?

Icefiyre

Banned
This episode was kind of good because Ash's Squirtle, along with the flock of Squirtles and the Wartortles helped out the Blastoise to wake up, showing good Pokemon teamwork.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
This episode was pretty good, but I have a question, did anyone else in the beginning see Jigglypuff on Team Rocket's sub? I am sure with the scene after Ash says full speed ahead to the island then we see TR you can see a pink ball popping out of the bioculars thing.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Hmm, good filler episode.

Blastoise was very powerfull. whar a power it has.

And Squirtle was amazing.

6/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hmm, good filler episode.

We hadn't seen a Wartortle in the anime nor a real Blastoise so it's hardly Filler :S

It was great. We had so much heat and fire in Cinnabar, it was nice to get some Water Pokemon. I liked how the island itself was full of Wartortle. The island is like an opposite of the Mysterious Garden.

Fun to see Jigglypuff somehow involved, again. Lol at Jessie slapping Meowth awake. 10/10

JohnLee

We hadn't seen a Wartortle in the anime nor a real Blastoise so it's hardly Filler :S

It was great. We had so much heat and fire in Cinnabar, it was nice to get some Water Pokemon. I liked how the island itself was full of Wartortle. The island is like an opposite of the Mysterious Garden.

Fun to see Jigglypuff somehow involved, again. Lol at Jessie slapping Meowth awake. 10/10

I sure do miss that Jigglypuff! Squirtle was one of my favorite pokemon back in the day, so I remember loving this episode. Jessie, James, and Meowth aren't as violent as they used to be.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I loved this episode the first time I seen it because Blastoise is my favorite pokemon and I love Squirtle and all his evolutions. I miss Jigglypuffs antics and hope it will pop up sometime in the future just for a good dose of nostalgia and laughs.

G50

No longer posting
It was an ok filler episode. Another Jigglypuff-interupted episode... Very cool seeing all three evolutions of Squirtle, Blastoise is my favorite of the 3.

31/100

Aquarelle

Staff member
I found this episode to be quite funny. I laughed a lot when Squirtle put on its sunglasses for some reason. Then, I loved the pictures that accompanied the story that Brock told. It was hilarious how the Blastoise there had googly eyes. Lastly, seeing Jigglypuff stuck in Blastoise`s cannon was the best part of this episode for me. At first, I thought it was a pillow or something. xD

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Hi5 to Squirtle for putting them glasses on and taking charge! I like how Squirtle was concerned and willing to help his clansmen out in their time of need. I also liked how Misty's Pokémon pulled along that boat. Although this episode was a bit dull, Team Rocket made it more fun with their failed attempts at trying to steal the Pokémon. It was also funny to see that the whole drama was caused because of Jigglypuff somehow getting stuck in Blastoise's cannon. lol

Blessed

A cute episode, Jigglypuff is adorable and I liked how Squirtle wore his awesome sunglasses.

Last edited:
I just watched this episode for the first time, and I have to say, I kind of wish Squirtle would have evolved and here would have been the best choice, IMO. I wouldn't mind it evolving in a filler saga after the Unova League, but I only want it to go to Wartortle. I loved that Jigglypuff caused all of it. I would have liked to see Lickitung/Arbok/Weezing here, but I thought it was a great, fun episode.

7threst

In a mysterious, yet unexplained way, this episode is like the only episode I remember very well and can accurately describe what happened. But yeah, I love the return of the famous sunglasses and it was good to give Squirtle a role too - just like they did with Bulbasaur some episodes ago.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Who would have thought it was possible for Jigglypuff to get stuck inside one of Blastoise's cannons? A great episode, it was nice seeing Squirtle's evolved forms.

Ahhh, I love when Starmie and Staryu pull a raft. Makes me love the episode even more. :3 Okay, how in the world did Jigglypuff not suffocate from the lack of air in Blastoise's cannon? And what about when they were underwater too? Well, this is Pokemon.

NPT

Just a member
Meh, another episode which had a lot of potential, but ruined by that Jigglypuff. The only things I like about this are....

- Squirtle and it's evolutions.
- Squirle putting on his sunglasses again.
- Ash's Squirtle, along with group of Squirtle and Wartartle working together to wake Blastoise.
- Ash's Squirtle getting spotlight in the episode.

Even though Ash and the others saved Jigglypuff, he put them to sleep and scribbled on their faces....*Sigh*.....I hate it when that stupid Jigglypuff does something like this to ruin a good episode.