• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beartic's Sigh (1229)

this was a great episode, i don't agree that this proves "Ash is already a pokemon master" as this could have happened during Johto, AG or whatever and people would just say it's the Ash's helpful attitude, and with that logic, are all trainers Pokémon Master as @Morax says ?

Even Goh is a Pokémon Master for helping Suicune?

I loved Beartic so much, Ash must have caught him, I wish this had happened in Journeys and the joke about Beartic freezing everything would have been good comic relief during the series

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Overslept so didn't see the episode but this is the best episode for Incineroar alone. Having Darkest Lariat is nothing surprising but still cool to know. Just give him Cross Chop and he can join Smash. Goodbye to Oshawott. It won't be missed.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Cute episode. Will wait for the subs before I do my review/feedback to make sure I don’t miss any context from the dialog.

Awwww, Misty meeting Oshawott is something I've wanted ever since that cute little otter made its first appearance. I'm so happy it's happening at last <3

9dfc1fdc8ad891cb7cb3e314f267f7f0517376d8.jpg
Oshawott: Let go of me, crazy lazy!

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Awwww, Misty meeting Oshawott is something I've wanted ever since that cute little otter made its first appearance. I'm so happy it's happening at last <3

9dfc1fdc8ad891cb7cb3e314f267f7f0517376d8.jpg
This right here is exactly why Oshawott never evolved in BW: it’s too dang cute

AARTX

Dead inside…
I mean they have no problem showing Ash Greninja in the current OP every week so I’m getting some mixed signals
And some Japanese kid brought it up in that recap segment too.

So if it does turn out to be a retcon, then the writers must have some massive balls to remove something that’s still vividly remembered by the fanbase (that or it really is a mandate from the higher ups in TPC)