• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beastly

SazandoraMASTER

♥ PSG ♥
Another Battle Subway team! (*Note to Battle Subway team makers, do not post your title as "Battle Subway Team" or something close. Trust me, almost no one will comment)​

The Team

Umbreonanimated-1.gif

Umbreon
Nature: Careful (+Sp.Def, -Sp.Atk)
Ability: Synchronize
Item: Brightpowder
-Substitute
-Curse
-Payback
-Baton Pass
EV's: 252 HP/4 Atk/63 Def/189 Sp.Def
Umbreon will lead.
Substitute and Curse to pass that on to another teammate with Baton Pass or just for Umbreon.
Payback for the STAB move if i stay in.

azumfront.gif

Azumarill
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -Sp.Atk)
Ability: Huge Power
Item: Leftovers
-Substitute
-Aqua Jet
-Focus Punch
-Ice Punch
EV's: 252 HP/252 Atk/4 Sp.Def
Azumarill is a beast with the help of Umbreon.
Sub-Punch to hurt Steels.
Aqua Jet for STAB priority.
Ice Punch to hurt Grasses and Dragons.

latios.gif

Latios
Nature: Timid (+Spd, -Atk)
Ability: Levitate
Item: Wise Glasses
-Calm Mind
-Dragon Pulse
-Thunder
-Recover
EV's: 4 HP/252 Sp.Atk/252 Spd
Pretty standard Latios.
Calm Mind for boosts.
Dragon Pulse for STAB.
Thunder for coverage.
Recover to...recover.

So, please rate away!​

voidhawk

Blergh!
The only thing I can see wrong at first glance is the weakness azumarill has to special attacks. if a vacuum wave got through, or something survived its attack and got a good special hit in, then it may take quite a lot of damage. Apart from that, I really like it!

Perhaps instead of brightpowder on Umbreon, you would consider the rugged helmet? it gives an extra 12.5% passive damage each time they hit Umbreon with a physical attack. will work nicely when cursed up.

Final

I Submit to No One
Give Latios a Soul Dew.
Otherwise, nice team.

Soul Dew doesn't work in the Battle Subway even if it is equipped and even if it did, where would you obtain it?

Speaking of Latios, why Thunder over Thunderbolt? Without Rain or Gravity support, it's too unreliable with the 70% accuracy and all.

El Panda

No Present For You!
Yes, the power drop is not worth the accuracy drop and you are better off with thunder bolt. With the other two pokes seem to guarantee at least SOME damage, so you usually won't need the extra power to KO something at full health. Plus you got Calm Mind if you need power boosts.

peacemaker987

Custom User Title
Nothing really glaring out at me, but you could make Latios a Specs/Scarf set since
you're not really helping it set up, and Azumarill will be doing most of the sweeping.

Latios@Choice Scarf / Choice Specs
Modest / Timid | Levitate
-Dragon Pulse
-Hp [Fire]
-Psyshock
-Draco Meteor

G4m35Isdead

tehe tehe tehe