• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beasts of the Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonace373

Ace Trainer
beat jash 4-2

reaper753951

Overlord!!!
beat ace in rematch 1-0 yesterday
beat rai today 1-0 awesome match :0
beat ace today haha hail ftw 8D 1-0

clan recor 18:13

Last edited:

Scion11

Master Breeder
Loss to rai 2-0

Edit: loss to em 1-0 SUCH AN EPIC CLOSE GAME!!

Current record 7-12

Last edited:

ClassicSG

SaffronGamer(SG)
beat Rai 2-0

ClassicSG

SaffronGamer(SG)
beat reaper 4-0
Beat zane 4-0
Beat emily 3-0

Last edited:
Updated Wins and Losses Ratio. Added a new rule to the Wins and Losses Ratio! Read it, but I doubt half of you will so I'll say it in this post as well: Don't repost the same battle, just confirm it if it was already posted. If you repost the same battle then it could confuse me into giving some people double the amount of credits. From now on if I catch somebody reposting the same battle I'll take a win off their count. Don't make this job harder for me pl0x D:.

ClassicSG

SaffronGamer(SG)
Played zane again, I won 2-0 ^_^

wins: ashes1-2(r)
sqwatt2-0

record is 20-11

Win taken off for not following the rules.

Updated the Wins and Losses Ratio.

Congrats to Smartgamer who has 30 wins and has ranked up to Water Guardian!

PMed Isdr this time since Calarus seems to scared to reply. If Isdr doesn't reply either I'll head over to the TS chatroom a couple times to see their reply instead of letting them stall us >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.