• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beasts of the Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonace373

Ace Trainer

ClassicSG

SaffronGamer(SG)
beat ace 4-2(he ran)

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
Username: mxe567
Friend Code: 2837-2426-1661
Which division would you like to be in?: Water
Were you referred by anyone to this clan?: no
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): I don't like rating my self. Rather let other people rate me:p
Activity: I found some free time away from my college schedule. I used to be one of the most active battlers on these forums :)

TerraWolf

Banned
Username: mxe567
Friend Code: 2837-2426-1661
Which division would you like to be in?: Water
Were you referred by anyone to this clan?: no
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): I don't like rating my self. Rather let other people rate me:p
Activity: I found some free time away from my college schedule. I used to be one of the most active battlers on these forums :)

mxe :) Head on over to the xat

Aldieb

Tested Mxe567. Recomending Hero rank, hes considerably better than any of the usual aplicants. Waiting for Aoki to test as well and confirm.

csm

I rule the twilight
this is my weekly post just to let everyone know that the loveable little me is still here :D and charm i think you should find someone to help you with the wins/loss ratios since say its a hard job with all the other stuff you do

ClassicSG

SaffronGamer(SG)
Beat Rai 3-0

nkg2k10

the fossil wreaker
charm i argee with csm ur the one that makes ppls avis the one that does the ranks then one that challenges other clans to war u need to let some1 help u with the win/loss ration and the clan wars and everything

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
Won over:
Reap 2-0 (Tourney Battle)
Reap 3-0
Emily

CSM and NKG are right. maybe you could assign anybody from the clan to help you
with other stuff.

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
Confirming above posts.

@NKG get well soon...